Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

That’s for another shot at some more excellent gear @OrganicGorilla .

I think you and Doug should do a Giveaway vs. battle. :yum:

3 Likes

Darn it. I’m almost out of likes for today! Boooooo. The site should charge money for more likes to help support it

6 Likes

Awesome giveaway pal

3 Likes

These are your friend!
:+1::heart:

3 Likes

I know this has been suggested before, but I think it should be revisited. :wink:

3 Likes

It would be an easy way to help support the site.

3 Likes

For sure!

What’s a like worth? Maybe 1$ for 10?

I don’t remember why likes are even limited. I know there was an explanation that made sense before. Maybe just has to do with rising in the ranks of the trust levels.

@LemonadeJoe ?

4 Likes

Here ya go! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am out of likes all the time, you get used to it. The idea of buying likes is just odd to me. Its like selling popularity. I can see a number of reasons for limiting them. We have seen friends sit in their thread and just feed each other likes all day. That gives a false sense of active members with good content. Another reason could be to get folks to use likes when they actually like a post and not just clicking like on every post. I don’t really get people’s obsession with cartoon thumbs up/heart characters, lol. Commenting on a post shows you like it much more than a cartoon thumb or hearts IMO.

8 Likes

Almost there. 10 remaining spots

2 Likes

Thanks for that background Doug.
Appreciated

1 Like

6 spots left on Post 313. Exciting!
Please don’t use your Likes on this post. Save them for another.

2 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do!

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @OrganicGorilla

Happy growings!!

2 Likes

Hehe…yeah! Lmao. :rofl:

@OrganicGorilla these are some awesome giveaways! You Rock!!

1 Like

@DougDawson I’m one for a good cartoon character! :raising_hand_woman:
I’m more visual than verbal at times! The emojis work for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just sayin’

1 Like

When Huey and Riley Freeman become characters I can conjure or meme or some kinda cpu shit I’ll be all in. Till then…

1 Like

Gotta be in it to win it…
Thanks for another opportunity @OrganicGorilla :v:t2:

No one wanted unlucky #19 well I think it’s my lucky number this time​:thinking::+1:. Thanks for chance @OrganicGorilla
That cross post filled this up pretty quick.lol good luck everybody