Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Congratulations @Weednerd.Anthony, @Natea and @Pigeonman!
Way to put the smiles on faces @OrganicGorilla !

6 Likes

The ones that know how to win is what gets me. :joy:
It’s like they know how to play the numbers for the lottery. @Pigeonman he is always hitting the jackpot. I don’t know. I’m just joking. I’m glad that everybody got something. Always think of a number closest to one.

4 Likes

My aura has always radiated in two directions… both massive.

Either it’s a massive win, or it’s a massive loose. The energy I project matches my bi-polar issues and it’s taken years to hone this into something that isn’t totally self destructive.

For example, my first thought for this win was “I must do a co-op seed run in the fall!” after spending 10min trying to research Bodhi’s Yogi strain and not finding much of anything but how rare they are. Here I am with a lot of seeds as is and these falling into my lap have to mean something?..

This win will be grown with the skills I learned from my Masters growing course win and will take place under my mars hydro light win.

All this already happened when my Jalisco run was blessed by that new MH light and over 3/4 of the seeds produced are already in Doug Dawson’s hands waiting to go out as an official co-op seed run.

Nature abhors a vacuum… and I’ve had a lot more negativity dished in my direction over my life that it was bound to swing back sometime. :rofl:

Only thing is I’m beyond grateful for every time I “win”, actually I feel guilty every-time. So I make sure to give back in all and every way accessible to me.

I got elite genetics from Cadman turning them around into a fuck-tonne of seeds and then getting them back into the world through give-a-ways, trades and getting them into the hands of folks like Doug D and Misterbee so they can include them in their give-a-ways! :smiley:

The only reason I can do what I do is cause of the fuel and fire the spirit of OG brings, and as a lead-by-example type I can only do what I do.

:metal:

22 Likes

I did the co-op this past year. It was new to me. But next year I’ll definitely do a little bit more. I understand how it works now. I never ask anybody. But no good winnings. You always put on a good show. @G-paS she definitely hook me up. She’s a good person.

10 Likes

That’s what’s up man :100:
Positivity & trying to do better/give back :+1:

5 Likes

Let’s have a Monday Raffle! This giveaway is for 12 of my creation, Dank Banner(Bruce Banner x Dank Sinatra)! Good luck to all 50 entries!

1. @Loscauz
  2. @Greenfingers
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Tracker
  5. @gonzo
  6. @Mr.greenbee
  7. @Txana_kuin
  8. @kgrim
  9. @MissinBissin :canada:
  10. @Greenup
  11. @Bobgrows
  12. @THCeed
  13. @Sbeanonnamellow
  14. @humblepie420 :us:
  15. @Sodapop :us:
  16. @jamMAKEcan
  17. @RadioWaves
  18. @boatbum325
  19. @BudWhisperer
  20. @Kasper0909 :us:
  21. @tresbundles
  22. @Jimdoors
  23. @donuchee
  24. @Rhino_buddy
  25. @Pleasantrees420
  26. @Groenevingers
  27. @HappyTrees23s
  28. @Piter :es:
  29. @Thats_bank
  30. @CocoaCoir
  31. @Randar
  32. @unomas :us:
  33. @Sincitytoker
  34. @DJSF
  35. @BeagleZ
  36. @Illicitmango
  37. @MoBilly
  38. @djtrip
  39. @Cartwright
  40. @Kabuddha
  41. @blowdout2269
  42. @Faithisyours
  43. @qtip
  44. @LedZeppelin
  45. @Bambam
  46. @Natea
  47. @Abbbian
  48. @yardgrazer
  49. @CrunchBerries
  50. @Ris

Please don’t add numbers :+1:

39 Likes

With a name like DankBanner! Thanks @OrganicGorilla

3 Likes

Awesome sounds good!! Fingers crossed!!

3 Likes

These sound :fire: thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway! Strain sound awesome !

I always wanted to try some dank Sinatra, and how can you go wrong with BB ?!

3 Likes

Thanks again @OrganicGorilla!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :boom: :100:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @OrganicGorilla!

2 Likes

Thank you @OrganicGorilla ! Thanks for the heads up @BudWhisperer !:v:

3 Likes

My flips finally came in the mail today. All winners will be mailed out by tomorrow!

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @OrganicGorilla

2 Likes

#9 #9 #9 …didn’t Lennon get away with that one
Thanks Bro

2 Likes

Many thanks @OrganicGorilla for another chance!!

Happy growings!!

2 Likes

Thanks for another chance @OrganicGorilla !

2 Likes

Thanks @OrganicGorilla

Happy Monday :blush:

2 Likes

4 more spots! Let’s fill this puppy!

5 Likes