Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 you don’t have to do that, very appreciated though and thank you for thinking of me

4 Likes

Thanks again @OrganicGorilla !!

5 Likes

Thank you for offering this great Day-brightening strain. Skunk, spice and citrus, so nice.

6 Likes

@OrganicGorilla thanks for doing this my man.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure. It gives me a little something to do and it gets these into hands that can actually grow them :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Absolutely awesome, @OrganicGorilla! Pot leaf hopper
What’s not as awesome is being outta likes already. Dead horse

2 Likes

All i know is this wiki tingie is outa wack… I signed in at .26. It says spot already taken. I went 27. And saved now it shows 26. Well… I am in it 2 win it. :heart_eyes:.:trophy:.:trophy:
Good luck everyone
Thanks again @OrganicGorilla

2 Likes

I keep saying I’m gonna stop but you guys keep sucking me back in …… especially a certain enabler who WHISPERS about these in my :ear:t2:

6 Likes

Me too man. Me too lol

1 Like

Thank you once again! @OrganicGorilla
:green_heart::herb::alien:

1 Like

@Thats_bank @shag you guys in on this?

3 Likes

Yup number 27 for me

1 Like

You overwrote @pharmerfil. When you see the spot taken message you need to cancel your edit completely so that the popup closes and then click on the edit button again.

5 Likes

Now this one i have to try for. Thank you for the chance @OrganicGorilla! I’d love to get Tangie in my tent!

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, now I can get myself back on the list. I was really scratching my head cause I thought I had signed up already :joy:

4 Likes

Oops im sorry. @pharmerfil …didnt realized i did that. Dang it .thanks for the fix / pointer @herojuana.tom

5 Likes

In at 55 bro thank you!

1 Like

Yogi f2s landed safe and sound super stoked about these thanks so much @OrganicGorilla

7 Likes

Had to read twice the list to see if I was already in icon_e_confused|nullxnull, thanks for yet another chance to get them :orange_circle:, maybe one day the Sun will shine for me … :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

45 is my favorite number so … fingers crossed haha :laughing:

2 Likes