Organic Oasis legal gardens

they hit 5 weeks into flower tomorrow, they look really good and I’m thinking this new Lambert 111 is a better base mix than Promix Organik MP - higher porosity or something.

The intoxicating smells of Chernobyl are coming out, I can smell everything from tropical fruits to the lime sherbet they mention on the website. this first picture is the 4x4 tent almost completely filled by 2 plants in 7 gallon pots

the other 4x4 has 3 plants in it:

veg area is chugging along - those 2 clones will be ready before the others

9 Likes

couple attempts at closer bud shots

8 Likes

You are making this look easy. Nice looking nugs.

Couldn’t do much better with your pic than you did.

8 Likes

Our gardens are coincidentally synchronous to the day.
See you at the finish line :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Those are grown by a man who puts love into his soil. And cares about his babies. Just look at em. THEY WILL repay you you in Kindness!

this little single-cola Reactor 2 plant at week 6 is not going to yield huge but it’s so beautiful I’m really enjoying it. Dank lime aroma.

Godzilla Reactor 99 on the left has totally outgrown Reactor 2 on the right. Week 5 1/2. Very aggressive posture, it’s reaching into the lights like "gimme some more "!

not going to yield big either but cool sativa bud structure, tangy fruit odor:

13 Likes

That’s definetly some nice bud on there… Mechelle x

1 Like

few pics right at week 6. First gold pistils are showing, 2+ more weeks till harvest. Enticing tangy papaya and dank lime aroma coming on strong. Chernobyl seems to have reduced the yield of both female mothers, these buds are just not fattening, but it will be some tasty herb.

just tranplanted the NL75 seedlings to 3 liter pots for sexing (gotta be the Italian pots :grin:) and the 3 clones which start flower next week:

8 Likes

Maybe L2 will show up at the end the way she used to??

1 Like

So far the L2 cross is my favorite, nice dark leathery leaves and dank lime odor, looks like they will go to 9 weeks, plenty of time left to bulk up. I did not get a male this time, it would be cool to grow 15 of them and select the phenos you want for seeds, I think I have 20 more seeds you gave me. :+1:

1 Like

I have another 20 or so. We be fine.

1 Like

There looking good . Mechelle xx

1 Like

Mixing up soil today…this is where it all goes down! The fate of the plants is determined right here, no second chances as they get only plain water and a touch of molasses in the Oasis. I guess it’s called organic “supersoil”.

this deluxe Rubbermaid food-safe storage bin is possibly my favorite gardening accessory ever. works perfectly with the True-value kid shovel. I mix up 13-14 gallons at a time.

6 Likes

What is your recipe? I would like to try it on outdoor plants :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my current recipe, there are 13 separate ingredients

7.25 gallons Lambert 111 organic mix (peat & 15% perlite)
1.5 gallons Coast of Maine Penbobscot compost blend (sometimes a little more of this)
2 gallons Perlite
3 quarts coarse Vermiculite
1.5 quarts Worm Castings
1/2 cup Blood Meal (8 tablespoons)
1/2 cup Lobster Meal
1/2 cup Seabird Guano
1/2 cup Alfalfa meal
1/2 cup Kelp meal
1/2 cup Dolomite Lime
1/4 cup Azomite
1/4 cup Langbeinite

The goal is to have about 26% Perlite and 7% Vermiculite for 33% total drainage/aeration. Some of the ingredients make a huge difference, I just switched to Lambert 111 from Promix Organik MP as the base mix and the difference is dramatic, the plants are staying dark green until the end of flower intead of yellowing at week 5. Everything else was the same.

This mix is good for seedlings and flowering, but for really high-feeding strains I add another 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Lobster Meal. The individual fertilizers don’t matter that much, Espoma Plant-tone works well too, I would use about 3-4 tablespoons of Plant-tone or any dry nutes per gallon of soil with 30% drainage material.

13 Likes

finally completed my sentence in seed jail, refused to go to bed last night until the job was done, packed up ~2200 seeds in 135 packs. These Pennywise only germ-tested at 70% so I did 16-17 per pack. Now have about 300 packs to give away at NECANN. Burn-out starting to set in, going to take a break from huge seed runs for a while. :weary:

19 Likes

Release the beans.

2 Likes

veg update. Clones (topped ones) are not quite big enough for 12/12 yet. NL75’s coming along, starting to show preflowers at node 6-7. Had to activate male shack for auxiliary veg area.

big one!

14 Likes

Those plants are looking just perfect.

Nice work bro.

3 Likes

Luscious and spotless. You could use those pics for a magazine.
…and now we know where you went to uni. :wink:

2 Likes