Organic Oasis legal gardens

Wow crazy fast roots, what LED are you using? How many times do you transplant before Flower?

1 Like

What kind of smells are you getting from the Pennywise?

1 Like

That’s bonkers – those are the roots I dream of. Those, and the chunky glistening buds, are very impressive :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, I was impressed by how much roots were in there too, it tells you the plant is going to explode into growth after transplant. Right now I’m doing this scheme where I move them from seedling pots to 3 liter containers for sexing. Then from 3 liter to 2.1 gallon pots to start flowering. I transplant again into 5 gallon pots around day 10-15 of flowering.

I delay the last transplant or they put too much energy into veg growth and become root-bound. I’m using P.L. Light Hortiled lamps, they do seem to make the plants root through soil & grow faster.

The Pennywise is an interesting strain, very perfume-y smell, a combination of acrid diesel and fruit aromas. The buzz of the first one is very up and energetic, clear head instead of dumbness, great daytime weed and my eyes blur a little which is what happens to me with high-CBD herb, should be good medicine.

4 Likes

The boys are back in town! Took the first sample of dust this AM

The Reactor females are at day 9 of flower

7 Likes

my favorite Pennywise almost dry and ready to go into the jars

14 Likes

The “Reactor” crop hit 2 weeks into flower today. these are slow to make the turn, only just starting to show pistils now. I am trying new 26 liter containers this round, just under 7 gallons.

10 Likes

Perfect, as always.

99%

3 Likes

Seed jail!!! 1.5 ounces of heavily seeded bud. Gotta break it down and move the leftover greens into the jar on the right for tincture. At least 2 hours of finger-stickin’ work…will make some progress during the Superbowl tonight.

Johnny Hempseed Genetics collective has set a goal of giving away 500 packs of 10 at Boston NECANN next month. @99PerCent and @HempyMcChrism kicked things off and made the first 100 packs, already in hand…only 400 to go!

6 Likes

Bring it on buddy!

:scissors:

99%

1 Like

I love giving away seeds, it makes me feel like I’m doing the plant’s bidding :grin:

6 Likes

Yes! We ruthlessly deprive our sinsemilla females, driving them for weeks to flower in vain, longing for fulfilllment. It’s nice to reward them every once in while with some pollen. when the big jar is done, I’ve got another 1+ ounces waiting to be sorted…I always overdo the pollination! :scream:

PS, random shot of my vintage Phattus Apparatus bong from Colorado - I’ve never use it since switching to vaping… it’s easy to be distracted from seed jail! :smile:

5 Likes

I could hook that baby up to my vaporizer and have some fun :smiley:

1 Like

or an e-nail for dabbing.

Nice color!

3 Likes

week 3.5 update. overgrown! I am worried about PM creeping into the middle area of the tent, the leaves are crammed together more than I like. Keeping the humidity in the low 40’s or less and lots of air circulation. you can see the Reactor #2 plant on the right is more indica than the #99’s on the left, they are showing Cinderella-like structure:

Look at this single-cola beauty - one of @99PerCent Chernobyl X Larry2 crosses. Has the very dark leaf color of Chernobyl.

6 Likes

the next generation - some NL75 seeds are just starting to fiddlehead out - 3 clones from @99PerCent are starting to come alive. They’re small now but that will change, got an Orange Hill Special X Hurkle, Agent Orange X XJ13 and an F1 of TGA Space Candy on the right.

where’s waldo???

3 Likes

Haha! Nice :smile:
Took me a few seconds, but we all know a perfectionist like you will have it dead-center :seedling:

2 Likes

Space Candy and the Agent Orange x XJ can get big if you let them veg. The Orange Hill Special Bag Seed original plant is a short fat thing. Hope the clone gets huge for your grow.

1 Like

Northern Lights hybrid, I’m assuming? If so, what’s the other 25%, or is it your secret recipe :wink:

2 Likes

NL75 is a batch of seeds originally from Brothers’ Grimm NL#5 crossed with BCGA Orange Crush and then crossed again with NL#5, basically NL with a touch of blueberry in there.

Not starting so well, 5 days and only 3 of 6 are up, one is looking mutant! 3 cotyledon leaves and 3 starter leaves coming out the middle, I guess this is triploid.

5 Likes