Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Do they ever breakdown?

2 Likes

PM for hookup (i’ll update post when all are called for(

Blessings available to the forum:
Trainwreck (approx a dozen packs with a half dozen seeds each)

My current wish list:
Skunk # 1
Afghan Skunk
Haze

3 Likes

I hit them with a small sledge hammer a few times so the microbes can attack them. It still takes about a year for them to break down! The seeds are really dense.

3 Likes

Yes, that is why I wAs surprised you fed them to wormos! I have tons of avocado seedlings and 4 full trees. Try to get kiddos involved with my veggie gardening and avocados are VISUALLY fun for them to watch and see the changes

4 Likes

My SSDD seeds were highly variable in their appearance. Medium to Medium Large sizes with a few I could consider small. Some had deep tiger stripes and were very dark brown while others had the grey very defined texture. The S91 F2 seeds didn’t seem to have this variability. Interesting to see…

2 Likes

There are some pics of the Reactor line in this journal - btw, the “Reactor 99” seeds are actually made up of Reactor 99 but also (Reactor #2 X Reactor 99) seeds - but basically they’re C99 X Subcool’s Chernobyl - nice potent sativa w/ shorter flower time…thanks again to @Sebring and @MomOnTheRun & @Craigson15 for adding them - I know packing up & mailing seeds is a lot of work so it’s always better to make it worth the time & postage by including some extras…

9 Likes

Damn you Mule! Thought I had my next grows scheduled out but I’m sold on these gems now! <3 back to the drawing board

4 Likes

What is the lineage of Reactor #2?

2 Likes

Today I learned:
Today I accomplished:

…fondled my package some more and the SSDD & Plat. Huckleberry fell out. :smile: :thumbsup: :blush:

…doubly good because i’m re-gifting that towel to my actual momotr. :sunglasses: genius. :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Post 304

Post 306

Reactor #2: a filial cross of Reactor 99 x Reactor 99, so Reactor #2 is actually Reactor 99 [C99 x Chernobyl] (pheno #2)

Correct me if I’m wrong though.

3 Likes

Reactor #2 is actually Chernobyl X Larry #2 mystery plant (not Larry OG, just Larry #2). But there’s only a few seeds per pack with any Larry #2 in them - and only 25%- and 75% Cinderella & Chernobyl. Also - full disclosure, Reactor #99 actually has some percentage of Breeder Steve’s Sweet Tooth #3 in it…long story. Just call it “Reactor 99” :smile:

these will have some nice tropical fruit and/or lime flavor to complement the Skunk 91.

14 Likes

That Reactor looks lovely in your pics

3 Likes

@Muleskinner thanks for releasing that information, every little bit is helpful.

3 Likes

Wow wow pretty excited to see everything is moving so fast
Pennywise f2! Sounds killer!

3 Likes

Had a huge stoner moment. Thought id try tapering the light sched diwn sobwas adding 10mins each week. Except im a dingdong and was adding 10more mins of light per week. Probabky didnt help w the #1 clones herming now. On the bright side # 7 and 9 still never hermed!

14 Likes

Oh @Craigson15! I’m so glad to hear that kind of shit happens to other people too!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Lol, I’m guilty of that too. I delayed flowering on the SSDD because I hit the wrong button on the light timer and it took 8 days to realize it.

9 Likes

I added myself to this one as well here’s hoping it’s not too late.

Thanks to everyone involved with these Seed Runs.

fr0g_D

3 Likes

Nice!! Nope not late at all for Fridays mail out…i’ll be sure to include both strains (Skunk 91 and SSDD) in your package

5 Likes

Received my package from @Gaz29 today. I wasn’t expecting so many seeds. Thank you everyone thats involved in this project. They have found a good home. When the time comes I’ll be sure to keep OG informed on how they are doing and will be sure to document them as they grow. :+1:

18 Likes