Original tuna kush

Tuna kush

Contrary to the urban myth that this ancient presoviet kush smells like fish, tuna kush actually is just one of the most pungent strains to ever be grown in bc. If not the most.

When ingenious organizations didn’t know what to do with the smell, and the fact that tuna kush was so potent and low yielding and long flowering these tops shelf aaaa flowers probably never made its past 50 to 100 km of where it was grown, a fair safe marketing scheme was sprung…air tight, smell proof seal them in tuna cans not just as a marketing gimmick but quality assurance to avoid detection in storage / shipping.

I remember in maple ridge bc a retail vendor used to get occasional un packaged pounds of tuna kush. He would weigh everything into oz, then put them in a freezer bag, then Into a smell proof bag and then spray the outside bag with odor neutralizer and his truck would still Reek like a dead skunk was stuck in his grill.

Tuna kush would fetch 280-320 an oz straight up as it would sell out immediately. Rock hard dense chunks. Thick Crystalline coating of resin. Uncontrollable odor of fuel, gas and skunk…

Now she may not be the easiest to grow, and may take 10-11 weeks to finish, and may not yield the most (unless indoors grown hydroponicaly with c02) but if you as a medical user, premium home grower, craft company or large industrial producer want some of if not the loudest most potent kush for pain and suffering, be the talk of the town, monopolize your market share, then bc tuna kush is worth the effort and patience

Like most presoviet kush archetypes, she is slow and low growing, very low nute requirements, and is quite robust and resilient. Under optimal conditions she will reward you with 1st place trophy indica worthy nuggets that demand attention and respect which capture everyone’s hearts and senses.

Seed numbers are very limited (1 to 10 packs)

TUNA KUSH lines

• Tuna Kush bx1
    (Tuna kush x rock-star kush bx2) x original tuna kush)
  • Colombian Fish-Scale#1 Pure peru x tuna kush
  • rock-star tuna kush (rsk bx2 x tuna)
  • Great White Tuna
    (90s white rhino x tuna kush)
  • Fish-Scale
    Original green crack (s.s.s.c. line) x tuna kush

https://youtube.com/shorts/WLyr0Ms1CtQ?si=B_HYuQV1TQOZ1S3i

4 Likes

Can I ask your opinion of blacktuna?
You ever think of crossing tuna with black tuna?
I got tuna
And tuna x Hindu
Killer bees idk what those genetics are but that’s hazeman correct…

I also got blacktuna x rare Mexican purple heirloom of kropdusters awhile back

I appreciate all your posts and talking with you

1 Like

I think name aside black tuna has nothing to do with tuna kush. That’s my current understanding

Reef has made some epic strains over the decades. But I don’t really play with them that much.

Tuna kush is one of the loudest strains to ever grace the canadian continent. Hence my work with her :grinning:

I know a guy who found the rotten fish pheno in the tuna kush. I’ve always wanted to grow it
But I heard he also found a raspberry pheno

I hope we can trade soon I will definitely grow some Canadian dank inside.

I’m a polyhybid breeder I grow clone only genetics.often all even leave them f1 and find the unique things.

You know scaliwag?

Did you have a chance to read the first post?

It’s a bit of an urban legend about the fish smell. Has everything to do with the tuna cans it was sold in to contain the odor :grinning:

And yah mon. You really have some nice crosses!

All go to the first post I’m not sure if I did thanks.
I can’t decide what to grow
Tuna kush
Garlic Bud
Shit
I got 79 x 81 Florida skunk …but it’s 11+ weeks
I got lucky 13s Y2K superskunk
Any suggestions what you would grow

1 Like

I feel ya. I burned a whole tray of early seeds then another after that. Tough pill to swallow. I’m just greaful for the cuts I took today

2 Likes

Nice plants:) I like pheno hunting but if you don’t have the space I think it’s a waste here we can only have 6 females males don’t count.

I saw your lost of crosses impressive bro.

1 Like

True

10 characters

I germinated some seeds…how do you germinate yours I use various methods …aloe vera, cinnamon,bean water .I also take old seeds and keep them in my mouth human saliva has rooting properties…I also do a bleach water or peroxide solution…for the haploid virus…I still don’t know if that’s a real thing or not

I got
Mexican red hair skunk to pop along with
Blue orca x kohlm
My med f1 azghanica.
Garlic bud
1 bc road skunk

Still waiting on the ultra alien skunk from Brazil
It’s skunk#1 crossed to a Brazilian plant crossed to remos chemo genetics…a med seed…been worked by the breeder for 20years

1 Like

Cool. I know alot ofnpeople put seeds in the mouth not for hormone but dna inter communication. (See the holographic universe)

I can say but when remo and I used to talk he had only been growing half the time I had. Also admitted to never breeding seeds

I truely hope you find some winners.

I spent the morning pollinating with a peru male and presoviet afghanica

Bought some Santa Maria 2001 from a old man in germany, which smelled like fish but was a great high. Dont know if it was real Santa Maria… but this was special to me.

1 Like

Hit em with some very light wormie juice this a.m.

My bkind and sugar coat yesterday.

Added an exhaust fan that needs to be ran with the light dep

LMAO

The fact that your complete scamming ass is not only allowed , but protected, to keep your scams going here , is beyond disgusting.
Great job OG !!! The exact opposite of what it was initially about.

@medman fuck you ya fucking goofass mutt.

I bet those will be special plants:)
Can’t wait to hear of the smoke reports…lol
It probley was the real Santa Maria if an old grower had them.

I had a black widow in my tent I couldn’t find…I am not partial to spiders unless there jumping spiders i love those little jumpers.
Blue orca x kohlm
X
Garlic bud that’s probley gonna be my cross pick or

Mexican red hair skunk x garlic bud .

I spoke to soon on the roadskunk…had them 3 or 4 years…

But my med seeds germinated…that was one of my first crosses …I should be working on the med would benefit the most people

Bout to restart peppers. Also some cucumber so I can make my own pickles

1 Like

2 Likes

I knew you were a cool dude I pretty much just come here now to talk with you.

Ever grind up leafy greens like kale ,or spinach and add to you compost teas my buddy 7 trees taught me about that said it changed growth patterns.

I’ve never grown cucumbers any tips?

I’ve grown peppers ,tomatoes,some purple carrots,radish,French beans,potatoes.

Do your best to trellis your cucumbers.

Keep them dry. On top and moist in the root zone.

They are suseptible to blight and powdery mildew

Should I try indoors first being it’s over 100° outside?