OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Haha… I’ll be watching!! It was a ro water issue that did mine in… finally finally figured it out mostly though… now trying to understand calmag needs under a gavita 1700e… lol shouldn’t be long @Heliosphear

5 Likes

Did you come up with that? lol
If so… nice. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:+1:

5 Likes

Nah. Hahah. Heard that somewhere long ago, and I recently saw it on the internet again. Feel like it’s from Cheech and Chong or something back in the day. Makes me laugh trying to think about it though.

2 Likes

Little birdie, in the sky;
has no wings, can no fly…
…“splat”.

4 Likes

A little bird,
With a little bill,
Was sitting on
My window sill.
I lured him in
With a piece of bread.
And the I smashed
His fncking head.

5 Likes

There was a man from New York,
(Honk!)
“FUCK YOU! I’m WALKING HERE!”

2 Likes

Of course, and thank you for your interest @Gizmo :blush:
I wouldn’t be able to make this next update if you didn’t just hack time with the powerglove! :astonished:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Going back in time 7 (maybe 8 or 9) days
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

The galactic space war left a trail of devestation in its wake.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

The plants managed to survive, although far from unscathed…

Topped and cropped, broken and bruised :face_with_head_bandage:
I carry them to the medbay to get help from the doctor
ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

After analyzing their health with a scanner, he turns to me in disbelief “They’ve begun to heal on their own, regrowing tissue and mending broken bones. It seems they’re growing back even stronger!”

The next day

A few days later

A couple days after that

Last night

I cut down what I believe are the final 2 males.

A Buddha’s Sister x Cocoa Kush male

A 2nd Meridian Haze male

The autos
I turned off the blurples to save your eyes :eyes:

Almost time to flip these lights! :grinning:
200w

34 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Hi brother! Question, do you intend to up pot those autos? If not, is that a 1 or a 3 gallon pot!? I know, it’s Saturday, southerners bug you! It’s early though!! :slightly_smiling_face: :thinking:
:confused:
I get dizzy on your thread, loads of intergalactic, spacy spaces, strange creatures! Love it still! :hugs:

8 Likes

@Abbbian :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

8 Likes

@chronix You quick cat!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:laughing:
Never mind OTUG!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @chronix :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

@Abbbian all good brother no worries :grin: I’m always open to questions. Right now I’m keeping the autos around 60% humidity and 80°F during lights on, with a 10° drop in temp during lights off.

So far they’re showing pretty solid growth.

I need to hook up the carbon filter in the big tent soon. Last night my wife let the dog out in the backyard, then came inside and told me there must be a skunk around the house :joy:

I can smell it coming out the exhaust.

18 Likes

You sure she didn’t mean to say you!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Or it must have been a big one!! :laughing: No offense! Those autos otta pay!! :angry:

7 Likes

I just found a dog in my driveway. Returned to the owner in 5 minutes :running_man: a new record :joy: luckily it had a tag on the collar with the info.

It happened so fast I forgot to take a photo, but he looked just like this

24 Likes

New nebula “OTUG-OG420”

12 Likes

This thread is totally stoner eye candy… thank you!!

6 Likes

Glad to be onboard. I’ve been enjoying the heck out of this one. True eye candy :lollipop:.

4 Likes

70f0b67b946cf88d21d0f1482ecde3559b8a4040_00

Here’s a link to a great thread, feel free to go through the wormhole and check out the awesomeness! :grinning:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

18 Likes

Ever get that baklava project going @Oldtimerunderground ? Those baharak with potential pistachio pheno just came across my seed list again. :wink:

11 Likes

Not yet @Rhino_buddy, but I do have some Hitmaker seeds @vaportrail gifted me last year that may have some pastry dough flavour, could make the perfect combo.

Now I’m craving some Baklawa fingers! lol
ezgif.com-gif-maker
:drooling_face:

13 Likes