OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Best part about this certain trait/mutation is that when it’s topped it goes to 3 off-shoots instead of 2. Had some bag seeds from a heavily seeded ounce of mid 90’s skunk, 3 out of 10 seeds would throw out 3 water leaves then a 3 set straight off the bat. I miss that weed

14 Likes

man i love this thread… amazing work as always OTUG!!

8 Likes

download.jpeg-48

18 Likes

I agree… this thread is more of an experience!!! Damn @Oldtimerunderground . nice!!! OTUG FOR THE WIN!! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Deffo switching this to watching!!!

3 Likes

Sour Diesel beans I got from you in a trade, a while back-

@Oldtimerunderground

Smells starting to back some memories…

22 Likes

That looks luscious!!

6 Likes

13 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground launched some Swazi Gold x Alien OG eggs my way through space light years ago. I gifted the precious eggs to a friend and they’ve finally grown up!

The aliens have decided to contact home!

Sending transmission

35 Likes

Wow @SensiBowl :star_struck: beautiful flower! The Swazi is some great medicine, that one looks like it’s gonna pack a nice punch :facepunch: :grin:

I couldn’t have made it without the Swazi Gold from @Rhino_buddy and Alien OG from @JohnnyPotseed :grinning: Thanks again gentlemen!

Thank you for posting that pic @vaportrail :pray: They look awesome! Really healthy, great growth. I appreciate you letting me know and hope you post an update when they finish :slightly_smiling_face:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Thank you @CornbreadJunior :pray::hugs:
This thread loves you! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I appreciate that @alwaysnoob :blush: all the credit for the awesome art goes to @Heliosphear, his work truly is an inspiration and is what gave me a good push.

Thank you @Heliosphear :smiley: I can’t get enough of the A.I. art.

Prepare to be lifted! :joy:
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

30 Likes

Stay lifted Gif Lord

ezgif.com-gif-maker (25)

:joy:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (27)

14 Likes

Dang @SensiBowl ! Nice work on that girl!
Glad that Swazi is still lingering around out there. Think I might have ~5 of those left.

Love the Swazi x alien marriage OTUG. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Ah cheers, it was actually a friend that grew it though, but I do agree they did a beautiful job with it! The potential long flowering time from the Swazi genetics scared me :joy:, so it was nice they wanted to pop some of them
It has a nice berry and spice smell to it right now, should be receiving a sample when it’s dry! :+1:

and thanks again @Oldtimerunderground , looking forward to cracking some of those other aliens in the future! :v:

8 Likes

Can I join in?

10 Likes

image image image image

9 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground i completely understand, Mrs. Helios says I’m addicted to A.I. art…

I’m about to grow romulan cannabis on mars.

24 hours till lift off!

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

I killed all my romulan but 1… makes me sad :pensive:

6 Likes

Just remember. Each time you light your lighter, your lighter gets lighter until your lighter gets so light it won’t light!

9 Likes

I’ll name my first female romulan after you :sunglasses: you should know I’ll be growing it on mars.

10 Likes

Haha… I’ll be watching!! It was a ro water issue that did mine in… finally finally figured it out mostly though… now trying to understand calmag needs under a gavita 1700e… lol shouldn’t be long @Heliosphear

5 Likes