Outdoor Hydroponics

The pond does have aeration

Yes, sometimes you just gotta say what the fuck, it’s gonna happen.

8 Likes

Just got back from a cruise, will be setting up cukes over the next couple of days :slight_smile:

Lob

1 Like

I figured out how this would work folks, even in my area of central Illinois…all I would have to do is use auto strains…that is the way to go, it should be done way before Oct./Nov…only problem is I’m old school and dont have any autos…

This plant just popped up in my garden 2yrs. ago and I surely did not plant it, anyway this started flowering in mid July…in outdoor grows my area weed flowers at mid August…

2 Likes

NON-Weed…so move/delete as needed :slight_smile:

Got my cuke barrels set up over the weekend.

That plant’s been in for 4 days, roots already running into the nute solution. Only thing I’ll need to do now is pick cukes and keep an eye out for PM.

No weeding or feeding.

Lob

4 Likes

I made a NFT rig out of 4" pvc pipe for bush beans. I’ll find a pic soon

1 Like

I’m getting ready to buy some cattle/hog panels to use as trellises for beans and tomatoes. I put in 2 new beds, 4’ X 12’ X 18"…filling by hand, so it’s a LOT of shoveling for an old fart, but I’m gettin’ it done :slight_smile:
Will fill in veggies with a few weed plants too. Started some White Widow the other day, should be just in time :slight_smile:

Lob

1 Like