OverGrow 420 POTM Vote 1-38 OG photo’s

Picture count corresponds with that # you are referring to.

1 Like

Very professional @Heliosphear !

2 Likes

Vote for me and we shall move forwards not backwards upwards not downwards and twirling, always twirling towards freedom!

4 Likes

@Heliosphear, just to clarify for myself, everyone gets one vote, correct?

2 Likes

Great work @Heliosphear .:+1: Got my vote in.:grin: So many outstanding photos. Hard to choose. Excellent growing OG!:green_heart:

2 Likes

so many awesome pictures, was very hard to choose

2 Likes

Some great pictures in there!

2 Likes

well… if there are only 37 or so voters and 130 something votes, someone(s) may have voted more than once… I’d go as far to say, chances are real, real good that maybe just maybe even those someone(s) voted two or three times. um-huh!

regards,

2 Likes

High, @mike28086,

I did vote twice, once in each voting thread. My post that you noted is in regard to this thread alone. As I read the instructions, we are to vote once on each thread. Nowhere do I find an overt admonition to only vote in one thread.

I want to acknowledge I may have missed that instruction. If I did, please point me to it. The last thing I want to do is step on toes here.

Thank you

4 Likes

Pretty sure you can vote in each…why wouldn’t you?

4 Likes

well I am confused.
How many picture threads are we voting in? We should only be able to vote once… how are people voting more than once?
I was able to vote once in this thread… truth be told I voted for Vakish… nice pic, I like it.
No matter how it shakes out… it’s gonna be a cool poster.

3 Likes

We can pick one pic here and one in the other thread. I’m guessing than there might be a vote for those top 6 to get the the top 3 :man_shrugging:

Not sure how someone can vote more than once though lol

3 Likes

there’s two voting threads?

I only see one am I missing something? LOL

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

thanx for the link @NoCal
I didn’t see the second list … gotta pay more attention to the Smoker’s Lounge hehehe
cheers!

2 Likes

I talked to @Heliosphear about this as well. Next time we may end up making it either a wiki sign up to be able to vote as voting in a poll is capped at 60 entries… or we can narrow the pictures down to 60 and setup a proper poll so only one vote can go out per user. I believe he has been busy with daily life so I’m waiting to see what he’d like to do about it with the current situation. He did mention possibly having to redo things. I guess we will see. Plus both voting threads were never pinned makes it hard to keep up with so it’s understandable you didn’t see it.

5 Likes

I’m not complaining … if it came across that way hehehe
You and @Heliosphear (and a host of others) go to such great lengths to keep this place fun and interesting every day. It’s a privilege to be part of any of these posters and giveaways and the energy and time it takes to cover all the bases is not lost on me.
Appreciate you guys so much!!

2 Likes

Not even a little bit brother. I know what you meant. :wink:

1 Like

@Rhai88 if you guys need to cut some folks, I’d have no problem being one. The plant I submitted a picture of for the poster is doing some fucky stuff and I’d rather not take space from someone else with it.

3 Likes

Everyone gets 1 vote in 1-38 and and 1 vote in 39-76, if there is a tie in either or both a run off voting thread will be made with those to be voted on again to break the tie.

@Rhai88 idea of using a wiki to vote with sounds great to me.

This was my first time setting up this kind of poll thread to vote with, I made mistakes, they will turn into lessons.

6 Likes