OverGrow 420 POTM Vote 39-76 OG photo’s

So please send me information to get some.

Thanks

2 Likes

So many awesome piccys here, I could not decide the best one, so I voted for me!

4 Likes

@Gaz29 tried to change your picture to this.
IMG_0691

Can’t change the voting/poll info after 5 minutes. Really annoyed by this way of voting and this old clunky php platform. Have to work it out later, I gotta go. Back later.

4 Likes

I feel privileged to see that…excellent dedication to detail from everyone…thankyou og

3 Likes

Yes that’s my entry.
I guess that’s me out of the running then .?!

Not a problem.
Gaz. :facepunch:

4 Likes

I made the same mistake @Heliosphear
Clicked on my picture and it looks like I voted for myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Can you please disregarded.
Thank you

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t vote for myself. I can’t deny there’s finer pics than mine, I entered for fun :call_me_hand:

I do love my pic I put in, now I feel like I put myself down :sweat_smile: oh well, im very content with my votes. Very hard choice there’s so many fine entries.

Good luck everyone :call_me_hand::v:

6 Likes

Vote for them all!:+1:

Sooooo, I clicked on show vote and the.option came up to vote again? Or change my vote? Was thinking it would just show how many votes?
Does clicking show votes negate my vote?

Did I get included in the vote or .?

I suppose it doesn’t matter now, as i believe you have it filled .?!

Thanks for trying anyway, bud … :facepunch:.

Happy growing peeps’

Gaz

Same here…I voted for the bud I thought looked the best…it wasn’t mine.

1 Like

Same!

:hugs:

I voted for yours! :laughing:

1 Like

@Gaz29 My apology. I’m sorry, it was my mistake.

1 Like

I can’t believe only 70 people voted? Aren’t there, like, ah, 70 pics? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

here’s the thing about any contest with pictures, those who participate are almost always the only one’s who will vote. Anyone not it the contest loses interest. I had thought it would be easier to select the winners myself like i have before, but those who didn’t win are left with a thought that it wasn’t fare.

Every one of these contests was a learning experience.

10 Likes

And you still continue to amaze us @Heliosphear !!!

1 Like

Thank you @PioneerValleyOG

bong rips

3 Likes

I know you probably get a lot of praise for your giveaways and simply beyond incredible graphic artwork but I’ll heap some more praise on you regardless. You are such an asset to the OG community , keeping things fun and so many of us engaged. It’s a pleasure to be here taking part in the fun and thankyou for providing it in spades :wink:

Looking through the results on two polls… I just realized where my pic is in the standings and want to thank all the people voting for my pic… it is down right killer smoke and smokes as good as it looks :smiley: I’ve had a very heavy heart the past couple weeks with a friend of over 30 years suddenly passing … then the community’s loss of DJSF and Useful of Useful Seeds… these contests and giveaways and being on OG in general has been keeping me sane. I’m grateful for all of you :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1 everyday I get to make a difference, is a good day. Like yourself, we all do our best to be positive and keep moving forward. The list of people who do incredible things with and for others here on OverGrow is infinite, to see people unified in the drive to “OverGrow the World” is beyond compare.

3 Likes