Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 1 🍃

#31 @CanuckistanPete $25
#40 @Rhai88 $30

3 Likes

Hmm, it actually it says “minimal increments of 5.” I believe you cam bid any amount as long as it’s over the 5$ minimum increase

2 Likes

Incorrect, it has to be increments of 5 at the least.
In other words no one dollar bids are excepted. Every bid made has to be at least raised by 5, 10, 15, and so on.

3 Likes

Got ya, I thought someone had bid 15 over and they were told it was incorrect because it was more than 5 was what I was getting at :peace_symbol:

1 Like

You can bid as many over as you want. You can raise a $10 bid to a $100 bid. But you can’t take a 10 bid and raise by $21 or $24 . No increments of one.

2 Likes

Lol, got it :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Sorry for the repeat but this helps everyone understand and not geared to just you. A lot of folks here have never participated in an auction on this site and how things work.

6 Likes

All good, I understand, you helped the class much better than I did, thank you for the response :sunglasses:

4 Likes

All those participating should take a minute, and that’s all it takes, to read the OP to see how things work. Happy bidding everyone.

8 Likes

Lot 41 rhia88

2 Likes

Lot 41 $15 rhia88

2 Likes

It it ok if I start that l-o-n-g climb to the Hide? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Dam there’s some really good genetics being offered up , watch that goji QM x snow lotus well worth buying that whiskey sour sounds good .

5 Likes

You got time to get on your ghillie suit brother.

6 Likes

Lot #5 $20 @Kami
Lot #6 $20 @Hydro921

3 Likes

🥷 I’ll be watching

4 Likes

Lot 41 $25 @LedZeppelin

Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

No spaces @NICO just @LedZeppelin

It should pop up a list of users when you start writing in the name after the “@” click the name and it’ll be right.

2 Likes

Lot#4 $50 @Kami

2 Likes

I would like to place my bid for
Lot#36 Super Lemon Haze 40.00
lot#37 Road kill Skunk 40.00
lot #39 white widow rks40.00
I’m definitely interested in a good unique Skunk that’s stinky and I love Lemon Haze

3 Likes