Ye pityā€¦he never copied @Greenfingers in last few minsā€¦

4 Likes

Is it over? That was a great round :+1:

7 Likes

Good looking out :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for donating ā€¦.pure OG

4 Likes

Thanks Man, just trying to be a be a good human.

6 Likes

I didnā€™t know i had any live bids until I was outbid by @Kami - i would definitely have bid again - but well done :+1: everyone - helping OG AND getting some seeds _ win win :trophy: ā€¦!

Happy growing peeps
Gaz :facepunch:

10 Likes

Unlucky my Caledonian friendā€¦Iā€™m sure there will be a other auction soonā€¦good luck.

4 Likes

Woo canā€™t believe there wasnā€™t more of a battle going on but super happy with the outcome

5 Likes

Yeah i was kinda worried near the end. But i had some Blue Dream to chill out. Watching like a hawk in case i had to re-bid fast.

Iā€™m very pleased w my lucky score of 8 beans of Sunshine 4!

And thank you to these awesome generous members for donating beans!
@mr.childs @buckaroobonsai @HorseBadorites @Hemp @willie @DougDawson @Tracker and @Hydro921

20 Likes

i was very tempted to snipe on that one or prayer tower. now i regret not doing so

5 Likes

I almost bid on your lot of pink lotus last minute but decided the 1 I was going to win was good enough for me. ( I bid last minute on lot 11. )

4 Likes

I do appreciate your not outbidding me lol. But you will have more chances in the future Auctions. Dread Bread x SSDD also caught my eye but i wanted 50State to get it.

4 Likes

I missed it? thats ok. I have a lot on my list to get to.

5 Likes

@Greenfingers , you got an amazing deal on that Swackhammer! :+1:

6 Likes

now iā€™m a little sad i didnā€™t come on to push for that apollo 11! damn. thatā€™s the way the wind blows.

i hope @Granola is going to do some awesome things with those beans. congrats!

and i see @Tim managed to pick up some packs as well! great to see the love and support.

canā€™t wait to see what you all find. iā€™d love to see some grow reports when people get to them.

9 Likes

is there round 3?

8 Likes

I believe there isā€¦ā€¦.

13 Likes