Overgrow.com Chat on Discord

If I want to chat I use a telephone, not a keyboard lol is this me showing my age.

Pick up a phone and dial.:wink:

1 Like

Right on! I don’t text and won’t use my cell when driving. My adult children find this both hilarious and annoying at the same time! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m trying it but only on pc @oleskool830, No way am I putting an app on my phone. I need a propa key board to type not a touch screen on my smart phone. My fingers have spent toom any years in hydro tanks and soil pots and left me with stumpy fingers that dont react well with touch screens. :wink: I get annoyed if I get a txt, esp if its a question and I answer by returning with a call not a txt.

3 Likes

Says the guy who controls his grow room by iPhone!

3 Likes

By nokia 3310 not an i phone not at all hahahaha

2 Likes

irc & usenet are still totally viable. :older_man: facebook is just a scam from the beginning…everything already existed freely, just not in one place, since AOL. Ha.

:robot::speaking_head:

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Discord Overgrow Chat

I got on discord chat 1 x can not get back on it

it shows you have been there quite a few times today maybe you just need to click on the OG tab?
@treedawg

2 Likes

@treedawg it would be beneficial for you to make an actual discord account, that way your login details are the same every time and you don’t have to keep finding invite links :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ithinkihave discord chat saved to my favorites.

I just never close Discord. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Treedawg

You’ve obviously been having some kind of trouble,

Use that link, sign up, make a permanent account, write your email and login details down somewhere, so that you’ll always have the same account.

That way you don’t end up with

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Sneaky shady or not

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FYI user @sneaky

How does everyone feel the Discord is going?

Has anyone had any feedback/thoughts?

Should we make more text channels to better encompass our needs?
We currently use the “overgrow” channel for EVERYTHING.
Currently we have:

• Overgrow
  • Music Links

I could see the benefit of having a few others, and I propose that these channels be accessible by verified usernames only.

• Lighting
  • General Plant Talk (problems, pests, etc)
  • Hydroponics
  • Soil and Organics

I’m totally open to more suggestions, here’s your chance Community, Speak up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Id like to see the voice channel come back as long as we know how to do it lol

i feel it’s sometimes easier to talk than text…

i like the idea of adding related tabs but then that’s another reason for people to use discord solely a d never come and post on site…

I’ve been loving it since day 1 so what ever you do is quite alright

5 Likes

I like it a lot. Sometimes when 2 people are engaged in conversation I am reluctant to interrupt. oleskool I guess. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I would like to remind everyone (Especially the new users that’ve joined recently)

You can always just change your nickname instead of making a new/seperate account. I made a little tutorial a little ways up, but here’s the link for the lazy.

1 Like

Bumping it up again for the new peeps

4 Likes