Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

I’ve created a strain by crossing Mosca pink animal crackers and Hazemans Rocky Mountain high. I’ve dubbed it cracker mountain and I’d love to run some.

13 Likes

Whoa Joe , Such a deal Nice job on some wonderful sawg
Great Forum we have here for sure, Proud to be a Member.

This Light appears to be quite the grow machine, we shall see

13 Likes

durban poison x hindu kush

10 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe! This would ho great in the new place! Can you add the supporter for me? I got those UFS from the last server fund. I can’t wait to find a hidden gem there! Thanks!

7 Likes

Whoa, that light is a total beut! Thanks for the great giveaway!
I haven’t even got the seeds yet, but I’d love to run @Mongobongo’s Cracker Mountain with this new light, or another fantastic @paintedfire420 cross, or a @GrowHard or @SamwellBB cross. Too many great members’ seeds to name and so many other banging OG crosses waiting in my vault. My past few grows have been OG seed grows, and from the results, I plan to keep running OG seeds moving forward. This place is the best!

12 Likes

Orange goji will be the next strain I run after reading so many good things about it here. I’m sure it will do very well under my new Fluence Spydr 2P that I’m totally gonna win! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Now that’s a light! I’d love to have this light. I can run my cackleberry and marauder under it.

Thanks Joe for the awesome giveaway!

10 Likes

Uusually dont enter contests but that thurrr light is a killer LED.

Thanks overgrow n Lemonadejoe.

The strain Im wantin to grow is Chem D dont ya know.

10 Likes

Awesome giveaway and light @LemonadeJoe! I’m not old enough to have seen it but old enough to have hung out with people that had the original Thia stick. That’s one that has always intrigued me.

8 Likes

I would use it to grow some star dawg x ghost OG

7 Likes

This is awesome of you! My strain will be miracle alien cookies x sunshine daydream 4

6 Likes

Would love to try LED and see what the future of
Lighting would be like and do a theoretical cross of Orange Goji with Orange Gorilla Cookies since I have some seeds of both.

7 Likes

This may be over 50, but count me in.
I would like to grow some Jelly Pie.

9 Likes

Wow Joe! That came out of nowhere! I’m in! I’ve seen one of Fluence lights in person before they are breathtaking

For the strain, I always wanted to further refine the purple characteristic of the Dark Devils, with the intent of eventually naming a it Oprah Winfried (The Color Purple, get it)

Good luck everyone!

13 Likes

Not limited to 50 entries as far as I’m aware.

5 Likes

Wow, awesome giveaway! Way to go OG!

I’d love to cross a CBD Black Mamba with Think Different, both autos. And to run them under the fluence, of course :wink:

Happy Saturday y’all

6 Likes

I really appreciate that you have donated in seed giveaway, but I’m sorry, Supporter status is only for those who pledge monthly continuous donation on Patreon.

See here for more info: Support Overgrow through Patreon

You can still pledge there and then reply to this thread, your +1 ticket will be provided to you…

There is no limit … I expect there will be more than 600 tickets issued because there is still a lot of time till 12/14… Currently looking at some automation for building the list :nerd: :smiley:

17 Likes

Heck yeah! Id like to see some citrus. Like Super Lemon Haze x Cali-o.

5 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy::rofl: :joy::joy: @TrevorLahey

4 Likes

I’d try growing a small crop of lemon thai along side some c99 if I was to win this light . Good luck everyone on winning a Real Led grow fixture!

4 Likes