Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

That is just insane!!!

2 Likes

So, go check on my Octo ladies this afternoon. OHGA jumped 4 inches or so overnight, OG about 3!!!
They are 100 % full ass on now, gotta turn or I will have monsters again. I want a quick run and not have to tie anything up this time.

So, gonna put them all to flower tomorrow!!! GG4 still under 12 inches so is AH but the other 2 are cranking so like
Michael Buffer says:

IT’S TIME

6 Likes

Friend of mine just joined here. @DesertGrown did not send him here, he found it himself, lol.
He started off like me, on bad footing, but he NEVER intended it to be such! I think it is straight now, but just wanted anyone reading this to know he is a stand up dude, and WILL be a great addition here, please say hi when you see him.
His knowledge is VAST, and he will help anyone who asks for it. I do!!!

16 Likes

DG is a good dude and a great grower he’s a great addition to the community

6 Likes

Where you been @ifish . You see my nute schedule, your thoughts please??? Did you see DesertGrwon is now in the house too???

6 Likes

Ya was thinking I need to do something with my OGs. Looks like I got a job tomorrow.

Actually hoping for a nice male as I have a couple bag seeds I have been waiting to try for a cross with this if a lady shows from them along the same lines as you are doing.

8 Likes

ok, but we’ll expect him to exceed Rogue Squadron level X-Wing fighter pilot standards…
and be able to understand mech-droid… :robot:

Otherwise, he’ll have to go through the gauntlet of smoke-testing 26 phenotypes…

7 Likes

Omg. So fucking adorable.
Im all messed up now.
Love dogs more than most people.

3 Likes

Lol you know me , just chillin in the backround , lookin forward to you flipping these , see this OGHA and GG4 at full tilt … gonna pop some OGHA in three weeks : )

7 Likes

Hello @Jetdro. Was wondering if you could help me learn to how to mix proper nute ratios? For instance if i was using maxibloom for first few weeks of flower which is 5-15-14, I think that would make it a 1-3-3 correct? How would I mix that to a 1-2.5-2 for late flowering? Or do I need different nutes altogether to achieve that ratio? Having a hard time understanding it. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Great set up.
Look forward to this run.
My next will b from yours Jet…and some more Green Ale.i am out.lol

2 Likes

Got 4 out of 10 OHGA out of the ground hoping for the rest to show soon .

Looking forward to see what gems can be had from this cross !

5 Likes

Yes, that would be correct, about a 1/3/3 great ratio for early flower

This is how you figure when you combine:

Take % of part 1 and multiply it to get ratio #'s take % of part 2 and multiply to get ratio # 's then add the two together for your MIX ratio!!

part 1 is: 10/20/30
part 2 is 20/10/10

lets say we mix it 50 /50 …half of each to gallon of water. so:

take part 1 @ 10/20/30…multiply by percentage…or X .5(50 %) so it becomes 5/10/15
take part 2 @ 20/10/10…multiply by percentage…or X .5 (50%) so it becomes 10/5/5

add the two together…15/15/20 is NEW RATIO!!!

or 1/1/1 or so.

Then use this “calculator” to figure your PPM’s…

SO…play with your 2 NPK values and see what ratios you can make.

Try yours at 50/50…try at 25/75…15/85…every different % will give you a new ratio.
To do a 25/75 split…figure same way…Part 1 NPK #'s X .25…part 2 NPK #'s X .75 then add together. Easy peezy!

You follow that???

You can mix three, just keep your % 's correct…hard to do the math with 3 of them, i use 2 only 99 percent of the time

When you figure your mix, make SURE you mix separate then combine…so mix part 1 into one bucket of water, part 2 in another, THEN MIX!!!

3 Likes

OH, Green Ale…place them damn OG’s down my man!!! LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Me too…they are still fresh seeds, a lower rate would be expected, bet you do not get many more, 4 is cool however

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dam son, that thing is a bit bushy, lol!!!

2 Likes

They are my world, take them over everyone, they are amazing “friends” of mine!!! Thanks for that!!!

4 Likes

Nice thread man. Like the grow.

2 Likes

Thanks but it hasn’t even really got started yet. Today I will change rooms, set the 4 Octo’s and the GG4 breeders to flower . Sure hope my Orange Goji pollen in the freezer is still up to it’s task!!! That would suck if it is not, have no other pollen I want to use.

6 Likes

Come on @ifish…surely you have input on my new flower nute schedule???

2 Likes