Overgrow 🕶 stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise

Great idea!

Would you like this one as a sticker?

Anybody has tips on service that can print and distribute them? :slight_smile:

55 Likes

this is the print-to-order site that I like to use for stickers:

https://www.redbubble.com/

they are a little more expensive than other print on demand sites, but the quality is noticeably better too. You can request samples to see their quality. You upload designs and then people can buy them and you get the profit. You can set the price, too. They print on a lot more than just stickers, also.

16 Likes

i’d buy some too!

5 Likes

Another option:

They are vinyl stickers of good quality. Each sticker would cost $1.40 each for 100 stickers. Discounts at higher quantities.

8 Likes

Imma stick some in my room so my plants now their contributing to overgrowing the world.

7 Likes

I’m not a sticker person.

5 Likes

I will buy some stickers!!!

3 Likes

yes I was going to suggest stickermule but they don’t do print-on-demand, lemonjoe would have to buy them in bulk and then ship them himself

2 Likes

True bro but i was hoping we could organize someone to handle the shipping part to save money. But as I stated, just an option. If it helps I would buy the first 100 and ship but I would want to be re- imbursed for shipping and cost of initial stickers cost. I just wouldn’t want to handle funds of any kind. Just orders and shipping.

3 Likes

Bring on the stickers.

Annual and/or special edition runs would be koo. Meme-ification. Lol

LITFA

Etc…

10 Likes

That’s a great sticker! It’d make a nice t-shirt or hat too.
:guitar:

8 Likes

17 Likes

great idea. a t-shirt would be awesome for sure. i’d love to wear an overgrow shirt.

14 Likes

I would definitely rock some stickers. Or a t shirt, t shirts are great mmmkay

7 Likes

I would definitely like to show support to OG with a t shirt and some stickers. While I did like the example Joe put up, I would suggest something more discreet/underground. Not all of us are legal yet! So people on the inside get what’s up but others wouldn’t understand it.

6 Likes

I will also buys stickers to help support OG. I would love the original old logo.

6 Likes

I think SWAG would be a great server fund generator. I’d rock the whole wardrobe. Most sports teams biggest generator of revenue is their Merch…
:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Just mentioned a OG LITFA shirt on another thread today.

10 Likes

Can we do OG bath robes, I would never leave it lol

14 Likes

27 Likes