Pacific Seed Bank

TOTAL RIP-OFF. On April 29 I sent my order with USPS Money Order for 9 seeds. After about three weeks I contacted them and I was given a USPS Tracking Number which gave me great relief and I was looking forward to getting my seeds. However, after not hearing anything from the USPS (I signed up for notifications of the shipment) I contacted them again. This time I was told the package was on its way to the USPS. After another week I contacted them again and this time I was told the order was on the USPS truck. (BTW, All these contacts were by CHAT and I have all of the transcripts) Finally, after a full month, I drove the 30 minutes from Carson City, NV to Lake Tahoe where I purchased seeds from the TWC. I then contacted the PSB by email (Their Chat System has been taken down) and demanded a refund which they totally ignored. Since then they have not answered their phone, returned emails, or responded to demand a refund. PSB is STILL ACCEPTING MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMERS BUT HAVE ACTUALLY GONE OUT OF BUSINESS. NOW THEY ARE JUST A TYPICAL CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

ANYONE POSTING A POSITIVE REVIEW IS A SHILL. DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO PSB.

2 Likes

Yeah they can be real slow. I know the ship a lot of seeds. I bought from them several times and the best way is to send them a money order via uses priority mail and get a tracking number then either get on there chat around 6 7pm and ull get a live person give them your tracking number. The one with the money order in it and they will immediately upgrade your order as paid and u will receive it in 2 weeks. Thatā€™s what I always done with them. And why do I keep going back? Itā€™s because of there genetics. There good and I donā€™t mind waiting for a couple weeks. Iv got to be honest and I have several good plants from there seeds now and the plants are strong. The last plant I grew from them was potent and tasty. Just my experience. Patients can get the best of us

Psst, hey man. Cheap seeds fast, no drama, no worries of getting rippedā€¦Hazeman!

Plus many, many more. To each their own kind-a thing. Canā€™t stand peps taking others for a ride. Good luck!

3 Likes

I took a chance on Autoflowers from them because they had a Platinum OG. The Autos are not for me in this heat. Fine. Hereā€™s why I hate these motherfuckers:
They are NOT anywhere near the Pacific. They are in Spain which is on the? Their breeders are fake and they use words like ā€œMendocinoā€, ā€œWillitsā€, ā€œCoastalā€, etc. for branding and to make you think you are getting quality genetics. They only have a ā€œmarketingā€ office in the Sacramento area. They even jerk you around further by printing a shipping label from their Elk Grove/Santa Rosa office to make you think your seeds are coming from the area, but they are coming from Spain, then they send them to you from there just for that extra special delay. It appears that they are owned by or associated with seedsman.com who should be ashamed of themselves for helping this company lie to people. On top of that, they are blaming their delays on COVID-19! They wonā€™t tell you the truth that the delay is, they have to order the seeds from Spain after you pay for them. I suppose if they go out of business they will blame it on 9/11 too. This place is not just doing bad business, they are hurting the industry and our friends. I know seedsman.com is liked by many, but shame on them if they were knowing about this intentional fraud and they donā€™t deserve your business.
You done fucked with Research Jones over here now.

5 Likes

Its funny because they ā€œcarryā€ a few strains that NOBODY else has to offer. I was very suspicious when I saw that and decided not to order. Then I pop on here and see this post. Clearly a scam !!!

1 Like

Why do you think they are associated?

1 Like

I believe I read here at least one account that seeds from both companies arrived together in the same package. Tigre Uno Distribuciones appears to be a responsible party to seedsman and the same people are, I suspect owners of Pacific Seed Bank in Spain. Pacific Marketing is associated with or owners of the American middle man side. I didnā€™t snap shot the research and I should have, but my memory is usually good. I saw something with that info and I will retrace my steps. I will post a shot when I track it down. It kind of got to me that they are hurting the industry in the name of American companies for marketing purposes. It cost me $100, thatā€™s true as well. If I should just leave it alone, I understand that perspective as well.

3 Likes

They donā€™t have good reviews on Trust Pilot, that is for sureā€¦ Basically sounding exactly like you have said.

No way seedsman is involved in that shady crap

1 Like

I saw that you have had contact with them. Would you be able to ask them if they are affiliated with PSB in any way.
This is one of the stories of problems with their cbd seeds as well.

1 Like

Pacific seeds bank is situated in Spain . They have their headquarters in Barcelona and all their main business is done from there.

Also, they have a marketing office in both Canada and the USA .

2 Likes

Who cares if the seeds are coming from Spain if you are correct? If you get them and do well so what. Have you grown out these seeds and are they junk weed producers? Sounds like u gotta case of the ass about something bro! Iā€™m just an ordinary Joe and I know it takes a couple weeks to get seeds from them but I think there solidā€¦
Before you rip me a new one remember I donā€™t work there Iā€™m just a consumer of all seeds and Iā€™ve grown plants from there seeds and I have no complaints. Just my opinion

I think I posted here earlier concerning delays and such however the seeds did arrive, shipped from Toronto Canada and were all from reputable/known producers. I harassed them, it took longer than anticipated but I did receive my seeds, will I order through them again, likely not as there many others locally that carry strong gens

1 Like

Iā€™ve read nothing but bad things about them . I also question half the reviews I read. 99% of people who cry about seeds they canā€™t germinate have no clue what there doing.
I did read on another site that breeders they claim to use or have say they have no affiliation with this site and the seeds they claim to be selling arenā€™t theirs .

2 Likes

Yeah idk. I know they are stationed here and in Canada. Im sure they are afiliated with growers choice seeds cuz they have the same shipping address. I have some monster plants from them. How good the bud will be idk.
I have found a new seed bank which I will buy again from for sure. Itā€™s called GREENPOINTSEED. They are the breeders of there product. I placed an order 430 pm and it was shipped out the next day before noon. And they also accept debit cards

1 Like

Greenpoint is a legit seed bank

1 Like

In January, I ordered J-1 seeds from Pacific Seed Bank. J-1 is a sativa dominant hybrid. On May 1 I germinated three of those seeds from one packet. Earwigs took one seedling, so I planted one seed from a second packet.

In mid June, two of the three plants revealed themselves to be autoflowers that didnā€™t even resemble each other. The third plant is an obvious sativa at 6ā€™ tall but itā€™s not a J-1. Basically they shipped whatever they found on the rolling tray that morning.

I have received no reply from the seed bank to multiple emails since mid June. They do have time to send out marketing emails and tweets, though.

This represents 1/2 of my legal garden in California that usually produces all I need for a year. Half of my garden.

Pacific Seed Bank is a fraud.

1 Like

Man that sucks. Thatā€™s all I can say. I mean what does one think and or do when your seed count measures the outcome? I have found a new seed bank. I also am writing a diary from the seeds I bought from this bank. Iā€™m @corey. Look me up at my 20/20 outdoor grow cuz those genetics came from Pacific Seed! So yeah thanks Pacific for such beautiful plants

I bought seeds of them and not one grew :frowning:

but I was killing seeds at that time

but other seeds from someone else did grow

just saying

Dequilo

1 Like

The cbd is pretty inconsistent with what they are saying on the website from Iā€™ve grow from them so far