Pacific Seed Bank

Purchased seeds from Pacific Seed bank , 1 month later they had not shipped it was a large order 250 seeds, canceled the order, still no refund, they don’t answer the phones at all, no voice mail , no response to email,. they are a scam, I would try any other seed bank before them, they have horrible reviews on Trust Pilot and other sites

2 Likes

If you get on there site in the afternoon is when I had bet luck. A real person will notify u in the corner of your screen for chat. Have your order number ready. I always sent my money order with a tracking number then I would talk to someone and give them that tracking number then they would update the order as paid and always took about 2 weeks to get the seeds. It’s a hassle but they have good genetics. My outdoor 2020 is from there seeds and it’s great smoke. Good luck!

Why even bother with this place? There rep is so bad it’s on every forum, seedfinder, etc…
There are to many cheaper honest places…Why put yourself through all the BS!?!

2 Likes

They have a walk in store here in toronto on dundas st. West i am going to visit it at the end of the month

I am going to grab 2 of their fem auto strains 3 seeds for $29.99 as a test.will let you all know how it goes

2 Likes

Hey I’ve been looking for some Ingrid and they are bvb the only bank that t claims to have it. It’s a clone only but I’m curious to see if they have it. Let me know please.

2 Likes

I will ask when i go there brother and let you know.

4 Likes

I asked the fake chat person about the made up breeders, IG, pics, etc and it said “info on our website” so I said yea It’s all made up and they asked if i had anymore questions lol.
These are bred in china and shipped to here in bulk.
It doesn’t take 4 weeks to get seeds from commyfornia to anywhere even during the 99.96% survival rate virus.

Take a risk on strainly and IG if u gonna spend 10 bux per seed and get ripped off on shipping.

2 Likes

https://www.strainly.io/en/cola_grass just one example

I have to say I agree with most people on here about Pacific seed. I did grow 3 good females from them. Sure they could of been better and they are kinda shadey. I don’t know where they get there seeds. I heard spain, cananada, and now from you china. Yes I do know now that there are better genetics out there but the ones I grew were not bad!! So if you plan on growing seeds from Pacific Seed peeps don’t freak out by any means.
Put your time in here and you will soon be put on the right track

1 Like

Well the seeds took about 5 weeks to get to me last summer and their support chat is about as bad as they come. But I did get my Cat Piss seeds and I got a plant nearing the finishing line.
My thoughts on the vendor is I would not give these guys more then a $100 at a time and allow a few months to roll by before you get your seeds and you wont be disappointed.

2 Likes

So. I ordered from them while doing a tiny bit of research. Sadly not enough research it seems. Anyway, I ordered 3 seeds each of Jack Herer AF (the only autoflower I ordered), plus White Widow, Sour Diesel, Alaskan Thunderfuck and Purple Kush (all Feminized).

I did get the seeds kinda quickly, and immediately noticed that the packaging from Kush Seeds and from Original Harvest seeds was identical, and Mendocino Farms was just a different color. Stickers on all three have the SAME feel and quality to them (three separate breeders, all use the exact same packaging?). THAT should have been my first warning.

Most (all but 1) popped after a soak and paper towels, and there were two runts (a purple kush and a sour diesel). Things go well for the next month. Well, by day 35, the Sour Diesels were well into flowering (while being in an 18/6 lighting schedule since germination). Purple Kush and White Widow are showing lots of flowers under 18/6, and the Jack Herer Autoflower and Alaskan Thunderfuck have yet to send out a single pre-flower.

This caused me to search deeper as to why my supposed non-auto Sour Diesel was so far into flowering under 18/6, and I see more and more bad reviews about PSB.

I am convinced at this point that I have NO clue on the true genetics of what I have, and I am disappointed I now have so many autoflowers, when I wanted to create mothers. I believe the Sour Diesel to be some kind of autoflower, as well as the purple kush and white widow. The thunderfuck is growing a bit bigger and not flowering yet (in 18/6) so thats promising to not be an auto. The Jacks I put outside, and are now too tall to bring back inside, and also, no flowers, so likely not an auto.

Its amazing that what I ordered and what I got, seems opposite. Wanted 4 feminized / photo and 1 fem/ auto. Got apparently 3 autos and 2 photos. At least I got seeds, and so far they do seem to be females… But I will not be ordering from them again, that’s for sure… Too many warning signs now for me, but the packaging should have given it away. (Placed an order with seedsman.com as well and all those packages were totally different, granted they took forever to ship, and also overcharged me, but I have more faith in them being true to their genetics now).

Wish I saw this earlier… sigh…

2 Likes

Hi @Nagel420, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Please, go to the thread Introduce Yourself and do so! Enjoy!

1 Like