Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

DAMN!!!
20 characters

My full melt bubble WILL look exactly that way, once it has been

fully dried and run through the sieveā€¦ :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Shit man, nice looking dry!!

3 Likes

BEST looking dry I think I have ever seen!!!

4 Likes

I do enjoy some good bubble and rosin too but Iā€™m too poor for a proper rosin press lol.

4 Likes

Will have to share some dry sift tips for us :wink: well if we can pry it out of you, you know plant maturity, screen mesh size, static collection of junk?

Sure that isnā€™t just clean beach sand lol

7 Likes

No problem Mr. Sparkle Iā€™m happy to share any tips.

Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™ll share some of my thoughts. First thingā€™s first and you gotta have some good dry bud, but not so dry that it breaks to dust when you crush it. Thereā€™s definitely a fine line between too dry and not dry enough. I think genetics plays a partial role. Some resin heads are almost sandy while others are greasy and super greasy sticky heads just donā€™t sift as nicely. I use the static method and 2 screens, 195 lpi on the bottom and 110 lpi on the top. Sometimes you have to static the same pile of heads a few times to get it nice and clean, and screen contamination matters a lot in final cleanliness. You might need to clean your screens mid sift or between the 1st, 2nd, 3rd cleaning of the pile of heads. Having a 2nd and 3rd set of screens would help a lot for this. Other than that all you really need is some time and patience and an eye for detail. Hope that helps!

10 Likes

I use a 299 dollar High Five manual press with lil 3.5 in plates. Works GREATā€¦on 1.5 grams or less at a timeā€¦

I tried the dry once. Had 3 big screens made, ran a sweet crop across themā€¦was not happy at all with what I got.
I still have the screens, used them only the one time.

Been doing water hashā€¦now called Bubble Hash, since the early 80ā€™s. The messy way, the hard way, the long way, NOWā€¦LMAOā€¦the chill easy way. Got a lil washing machine(bubble now,lol) with bad ass zippered pouch, 6 bag set of quality bagā€™s, churn out a batch in no time, with no mess, right in my kitchen :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Do you have a link to that press? That seems somewhat affordable.

2 Likes

Just google High Five Rosin Pressā€¦I went with 3.5 inch round plates. Really nice heat adjustment thingy, lol,
nice pressā€¦Arbor press if you understand thatā€¦small size, hides away, easy to use.
MY goji will pull 25% ALL DAY LONG on this press. So I make 4 pulls using 4 total grams, I get an gram of SWEET ROSINā€¦that would take MEā€¦15 hits to finishā€¦and a weeks timeā€¦:yum:

Takes 15 minutes to set up and get to tempā€¦45 second pullsā€¦put it away.

WILL TELL YOU how good YOUR Bud isā€¦it is not unusual for peoples Busā€™s to pull SHITā€¦lolā€¦

3 Likes

WAY different than mineā€¦3 or 4 years old, Version 1ā€¦but same price , exact same pucksā€¦even smaller footprint.

7 Likes

Looks perfect for squishing personal amounts of bubble and drysift! :ok_hand: Too bad these funny money canuck bucks ainā€™t worth much :joy:

4 Likes

Trust meā€¦IT IS!!!

I love mine. Can whip it outā€¦lolā€¦crank off a few gramsā€¦put it awayā€¦
in 30 minutesā€¦

3 Likes

Bubble hash is so good but such a pain in the ass to make. Iā€™ve used those small washing machines before they make life alot easier for sure. Beats holding a drill for 3 hours lol

I met a dude in Quebec who said he would toss a few pounds of outdoor into an actual FULL SIZED washing machine with bags of ice then dump the output into those garbage can sized bubble bags. Crazy!

3 Likes

Hey Pfire

A new friend of mine offered me some of his personal seeds. Not seeds from a thread or a preservation or anything, just some of his personal collection. They are a strain I have been wanting to run, Dream Beaver, you prolly have heard of her. Anyway, I am not sure it would be good Karma to take them or not, I do not know how many he actually has. What you think on that? You seem level headed.

2 Likes

I use the lil machineā€¦fill the bag with 200-300 grams . Cold ass water, some ice, spin for 8 minutes.
Dump into my bubble bags, drain the 5 bags in 5 minutes total. Run another batch, do like 4 runs in an hour.

TRICK is HOW to empty the bagsā€¦I CAN, and DO empty a 25 micron bag, completely full, in 1 minute, without spilling anything in my kitchenā€¦ true

2 Likes

Hell ya! I donā€™t see the harm if he offered. Iā€™m also sitting on a pack of Dream Beavers which I was planning to run for the preservation project hopefully this winter. Those Appalachia crosses are long out of production.

There was a guy on RIU a few years back who claimed the Dream Beaver to be the most mindbending weed heā€™s ever smoked. Supposed to be stoopid potent.

3 Likes

GOT ya!!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Jetdro @beacher

You guys would be surprised to see how I do it. Dry material, hand stirred super gently for only a couple minutes. :smiley:

7 Likes

The guy was friend of mineā€¦LMAOā€¦on RUI I meanā€¦the guy WITH the seedsā€¦

IS YOU!!!

4 Likes

WTF is that??? 20 characters

2 Likes