Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

I thought that was oddā€¦ Like great show off honesty in the marketing but whoā€™s gonna buy with that on the pack?

Yeah Itā€™s my opinion that if there is a 25% occurrence of herms those seeds should not go out to the public. IDGAF if itā€™s a freebie or if the other 75% are fire, itā€™s a whack practice. It should be worked a few generations to largely remove the intersex traitsbut nobody does that.

Even one of the most respected feminized breeders, Nspecta of CSI, will tell you most of his packs have a 10-20% herm rate. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: people are still all over his nuts despite this fact.

5 Likes

Bullshit IG hype, imoā€¦

Was never supposed to be a platform for canna industry and now every idiot with a blurple light is pollen chucking ass and calling it fire

2 Likes

SURE GLAD hermies stay away from meā€¦

Going to run the pheno of C99xGHP that you DID NOT RUNā€¦:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Right on Jet. I look forward to seeing how those differ from the GuavaHP #2 x c99.

1 Like

WHY I decided on thatā€¦I KNEW YOU would want to seeā€¦so WTF not!!!
Also will run Doc and stinky noseā€¦or whatever they areā€¦lolā€¦u send as of yet???

1 Like

Well I guess weā€™re all neighbors then cuz Iā€™m not having it not in my house!

1 Like

Much appreciated. :pray: BIG NOSE KATE! hajjajajaja

Yessir they are in the post! :airplane: They should arrive late this week or early next week.

SWEETā€¦Got Big Nose Kate coming rightā€¦is Doc coming too, or did he stay home???
Or do I have them confusedā€¦lolā€¦lol

1 Like

I hooked you up pretty fat. I sent more to you than anyone else because you have shown the most enthusiasm.

Doc Holiday x C99 (Big Nose Kate)
Mojo Love x C99
Guava 1 x C99
Guava 2 x C99
aaaaaaaaaaand (GuavaHP2 x C99) x Caramel Candy Kush Sent you these before Iā€™ve even finished picking out all the seeds and smoking the bud lol. I know you love that CCK as much as I do. Youā€™re all stocked up on painted fire. :thumbsup:

just a disclaimer. I used 2 males from the CCK, one of each pheno to keep some genetic diversity. Easiest strain ever to identify male phenotype lol.

6 Likes

NOT MY FAULT If I KNOW good geneā€™s when I SEE THEM!!!

Ok, so going down soon as they arrive:

BNK, Mojo Love, and Guava 1ā€¦G1 looked FIRE to meā€¦even more so than 2!!!
For some reason I just KNOW what plants I WILL LIKE!!!

2 Likes

I am CCK overdosed at the momentā€¦so she will stay in the bag till the round afterā€¦

Did I see you SELL SEEDS onlineā€¦did I get that right???/

2 Likes

Dang Iā€™m all out of likes again!

The G1 was my preferred smoke of the 2. And an absolute pleasure to trim. Sheā€™s just a bit smaller and slower growing than G2 but she had the best vibe. Iā€™m expecting those to be just as good if not better than the 2.

No Iā€™ve never sold seeds but a couple of generous folks did donate a little bit of bitcoin to me in exchange for the seed gifts.

7 Likes

Are they S1ā€™s or fem/reg ā€¦ and have you - ( or anyone you know.) - grown the blues in seed form from ā€˜Underground Originals .?
Iā€™ll have a google n check out these ā€˜bluesā€™ for myself , hopefully theyā€™re at least similar to the uk blues .!

@DiggySoze are you doing a grow log on the blues youā€™ve got ,coz Iā€™d like to see how yours does, in fact im sure a few people would want to see how the blues does. No pressure lol ā€¦
(Even an update/smoke report when youā€™re finished would be great :+1:)
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

He said why Johnny Ringo it appears you seen a ghost it looks like Iā€™ve stepped all over your grave. Tombstone is in my top five favorite movies of all times two of those movies has Val Kilmer in them. Yeah itā€™s kind of weird 25% hermaphrodite who would buy it why included as a freebie I mean maybe itā€™s like a hobby or something it was throwing my way so Iā€™m not complaining about that at all Iā€™m going to run it just to see. It was a gift from Tom Petty. But Mr Petty is sleeping on the goji. I smoked some Hermie weed though not too long ago for what it was it was decent had a nice blueberry flavor to it. But genetic wise I learned a long time ago from my uncle I had who lived upstate New York his outdoor grows for massive I mean grow so big they would scare you. Looking back as a 12 year old it really was a crazy life and still is. And I wish I would have got some of his seeds before he died itā€™s really a tragedy would happen but anyway the main thing he stressed and told/taught me you have to breed the seeds long enough to where they stabilized everybody wants to be a rockstar everybody canā€™t be a boss. Iā€™ve seen some crazy stuff already like rockwool blocks will clones taken out if you want to call and clones The rockwool looks like theyā€™re covered in jizz and theyā€™re wondering why the Clones are dying and the Node space is like 6 in in between. Trying to grow them under an incandescence LOL. I definitely got some good laughs out of this. I donā€™t know if you like reading if you ever read mountain man before kind of got that Doc Holliday Gunslinger Vibe which you havenā€™t talked about Wyatt Earp then youā€™re going to have to hit him with Billy the Kid yep you could go on from there you need a gangster series John Dillinger Machine Gun Kelly and not the skinny white kid who canā€™t rap. That shitā€™s patented all right you can use it just make sure you donā€™t send seeds to anybody or I have to flip out and start putting crazy labels on shit 75% Herm rate donā€™t grow it or trade itā€™s not fire please I patented seeds(yeah sure). In all seriousness though more room could be a good a good thing that the other plants stretch out a little bit. A little more airflow never hurt anything. I know a good breeder when I see one yall definitely got it goin on. I appreciate the link I definitely get into that type of stuff some peopleā€™s views are crazy but theyā€™re passionate about it and thatā€™s what matters you know what I mean really in all reality is the passion behind it itā€™s not the money not saying money for your time if youā€™re a serious breeder but I just want perfect equipment thatā€™s all. I want a new spinal cord but wish in one hand and shitin the other weā€™re still trying to get recreational this is fucking crazy. Iā€™m out Iā€™ve been rambling Iā€™m sorry I do enjoy yā€™allā€™s posts Iā€™m going to the sidelines where I belong Iā€™m 3rd string. Later.
-J

1 Like

I feel like the coolest kid on the block rn. Or should I say chilledest :wink:

26 Likes

Nice! Going perpetual there? Iā€™m going to try and set up a system to chop once a month.

4 Likes

Kind of but it was not really planned like that lol. I chopped that one plant that hermed on the other side of the tent so figured Iā€™d just throw these ladies in there as they were starting to overgrow my little veg area.

2 Likes