Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

er…Punani duck? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

is it possible to get some of that pollen?

3 Likes

YEP! Them thar beans are what I’m waiting on here lol The pollen is gonna help make some great crosses, but to have the real and pure PPP itself would be grand! This is one strain I’m wanting to see grow for myself lol

3 Likes

“is it possible to get some of that pollen?”

Yes, not today but soon. I have been stuffing envelopes for hours now, lol. Once I am done sending out all I need to I will work on the next release.

“YEP! Them thar beans are what I’m waiting on here lol The pollen is gonna help make some great crosses, but to have the real and pure PPP itself would be grand! This is one strain I’m wanting to see grow for myself lol”

Beans are coming brother. There should be plenty to go around judging by the plants.

15 Likes

Wow, have you weighed jit?! @Purple-N-Hairy got 10g off his plants, then he bloomed the clones of the males again and got more :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’d wait until all the pollen is collected and dried before weighing it, one-n-done lol DD has too much on his plate as is and here I thought I was busy :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: But does look to be a shitload!

3 Likes

I been tracking the package from Australia that KETAMINE_GRENADE sent with like 21 strains in it for me to share. It’s finally landed in the US and supposed to be here mid-week.
edit… Then I’ll be a bit busier too lol stuffing envelopes and such

5 Likes

Sorry folks, I’m always going back and editing my posts, I reckon that’s mainly because my fingers get tied and I can’t see what I’m saying. Hence misspelled and/or words left out, etc.

5 Likes

It’s ok @JohnnyPotseed, we got you, you’re a half perfectionist, like others round here!! :sob: :nerd_face: :relieved: :hugs: :rofl: :kissing: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ya mean to say ‘half-ass’ …or is that stoned? …like others around here!

4 Likes

Aren’t we all!? :nerd_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face: :innocent:

4 Likes

Ok, DD … back to you lol it’s your ballfield and game here. :wink:

2 Likes

Well just for curiosity sake the pollen is around 14% RH now and it weights in at 21.1 grams or 3/4 of an oz. I am guessing from peoples responses that this is good :slight_smile: This is after I sent out a couple packs and without the final collection tonight.

32 Likes

Breaking news, a new mountain has been discovered in Canada, it has broken the record for the tallest in the world. One made completely of Cannabis pollen. :rofl:

Seriously man, that is epic. You harvested more from your first pollen run than some people do from their first grow!!

19 Likes

Off the hook awesome!

2 Likes

First grow hell lol more than a lot do at any grow!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a pile of gold right there!

2 Likes

Ok sorry let me correct that, he collected more pollen his first time, than some people harvest bud from their first grow.

7 Likes

lol Couldn’t help but notice ya spilled as much off the paper as needed to pollinate a few girls
:joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Well let’s add some perspective to this. I just bagged 15 .5 ML baggies of pollen to fulfil all outstanding orders. There is 16.8 grams left so it took 4.2grams to cover 15 people. By that measurement it means there should be enough for 60 more .5 ml lots. Now I will keep some for myself but will likely provide to 50 or so more people. That should get it to all those interested :slight_smile:

16 Likes