Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

LOL, yeah, that dish holds more than one would think. It was like a tidal wave. On the bright side it only weighed what was on the paper :rofl:

3 Likes

I know, lol ainā€™t just grand to have that much pollen of a good strain all at once? And still a bit more to come!

2 Likes

Ok ya got me laughing nowā€¦ :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sir I think its officialā€¦ You have given out MORE pollen at a single shot :sneezing_face: then ANYONE on OG I believeā€¦ ( someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong) by the way, the amount you collected is seriously EPIC. I didnā€™t even know 1 Male could keep pumping it out like that

8 Likes

nice, yeah man i understand the stuffing and being busy, i know youve heard it before but again, thank you, have you ever worked with this strain??

2 Likes

When do you want us to add our names to the list for next round?

Iā€™m holding off as I donā€™t need it for another couple of months for sureā€¦

2 Likes

Hey bud, no I have not worked this strain before.

4 Likes

Just keep an eye out, I will let everyone know when ready

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of hype over this strain. I had never heard of it before a couple months ago. Who has smoked these genetics you have here? Any smoke reports floating around you could point me to? Thereā€™s lots of great stuff Iā€™ve never heard of, not trying to knock anything, just curious.

3 Likes

Sorry but no I dont. I had also never heard of it. I only picked up this project to do something for OGers but had never heard of the strain previously.

4 Likes

Guess we shall find out together! Anything that drums up interest around here has my attention. Iā€™m smart enough to have figured that much out :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, I hear you there. I gave up my bud run just to do this because if OGs interest, if I cant trust the folks here than I cant trust anyone. It smells pretty amazing, thatā€™s about all I can say for certain at this point. Time will tell. I was going to keep one for smoke but in the end opted for more seeds. My smoke report will.not be the best as it will all be seeded but than again it will be like old times :wink:

15 Likes

Lol, I hear ya on that.

You are OG to the core my friend. I know you hear that shit all the time, but not from me! Hopefully youā€™re raining fire down here!

6 Likes

Thanks man. Fingers crossed there is some fire in them tents. My plant count is about to go from 4 to 29 so I am trying to figure out what to do next. I think I can do a bud run and seed run come Sept. Now I just got to figure out the right strain that OG would like. I figure there must be something special out there people want to see a seed run on. I have some BOG Bogglegum and LSD someone sent me, one of those might be the one. We shall see what OG says when the time comes :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Love it! Iā€™m thinking the same when I get these pinkleberry out of my life. I have some nice stuff now, I think, or Iā€™ll check out the thread with people looking for growers. See what kind of dankness I can spread around.

7 Likes

That is great. I couldnā€™t get mine under 24% in the airtight container with the same humidifier. I even took it out once and charged it. It hadnā€™t turned but it. wasnā€™t going down.

3 Likes

Original thread ā†’

6 Likes

I think the hype is that itā€™s a rare old line that youā€™re just not going to find hardly anywhere else. Itā€™s not every day that you get handed an American heirloom from the late 60s that a lot of people remember, but nobody can source. And here we are over at OG making it happen.

Itā€™s just a really cool thing is all.

22 Likes

Yes, the world has enough frosted monkey nuts and Beer Drinkin Breath Stinkin Sniffin Glue. Some old school strains for some of us old school folk are nice to preserve.

21 Likes

Belly fillin, always illin, bustin caps
My nameā€™s Mike D and I write my own snaps!

5 Likes