Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Super badass, I’ve been watching these since I got here as well, thanks a bunch for opening it up even further @DougDawson

3 Likes

Nice work @DougDawson!! Thanks for sharing these around, I’d love to try em out.

2 Likes

Are these going to sebring or are you distributing these yourself? If going to sebring/shadey, I wouldn’t bother counting them out and putting them in coin flips. They “count” the seeds with a 1/8th teaspoon and put them into the pucks. There’s usually at least 15 seeds per pack.

3 Likes

No, I am shipping them the Shadey and Sebring. I will likely weight them in the end and send them in bulk.

13 Likes

Ok so a quick update. Main cola from plant 1 gave 847 seeds. Now I shucked another full plant leaving 1 full and 1 missing main cola still to be done. By weight we picked up another 3086 seeds. Not an exact number as it was just done by weight but close enough for an update. That officially gives us more than enough seeds to cover all 225 spots on the sign up sheet. For now I will leave it but when done the other 2 plants I will open this up to more folks since it looks like there will be plenty. Here are the 2 containers so far, left is the 847, right is the full plant.

46 Likes

Dat’s a lot of seeb! Well done @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Yeah bud and just getting warmed up, by the numbers looking the way they do I want to hit 10,000. A lofty goal but what the heck, might as well have something to shoot for. This way I will have backup in case anything happens to the shipment being sent to Sebring as it crosses the border.

13 Likes

Now you just need to save up on milk bags!

Cut off the top and clean them out and they make for bomb proof mini greenhouses to tote seedlings around in a backpack to plant on your way to your cottage :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

That is seriously awesome! Fantastic job @DougDawson

3 Likes

I just signed up to OG but that’s stunning. You rock, Doug. I learned about this strain from a friend in Colorado.

4 Likes

Thanks, it’s supposed to be a really cool strain. Welcome to OG @leetdood. Pop by the introduce yourself thread and say hi to everyone when you get a chance.

5 Likes

Whoooooly doooooly that’s a few seeds there

1 Like

Hi Doug, sort confused but here I am hoping to be on the list, thanks for all you do

2 Likes

@DougDawson i feel bad for you :cry: separating all those seeds sucks. Well done :clap: thats a huge pile.

4 Likes

Thanks bud, hoping to finish this weekend. It’s amazing how time consuming it is doing this by hand but what the heck, it’s a labor of love :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oof ya that is a ton of work. I thought it was bad separating seeds out of mid grade mexi flower years ago, but this tops that operation by a mile lol. If more people showed the passion and fortitude that you express, the world could be a much better place for all. :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Ok so to make life a little easier on the original sign up group I will tag each of you that has not confirmed your place in line. So would the following people please edit list in first post and just put your country next to your name. This will tell me you are still around and still want these seeds. So please update @Gaz29, @daytripr69, @thenasty1, @HeritageFarms, @allotment, @khaoohs, @Howard.Crane, @Zion, @jamescoldflame, @GrowHard, @Badfishy1, @Meesh, @theShowMeHomie, @classicskunk1986, @AllOra, @sunvalley, @bubbaRay, @Ttutone, @Seymour Green, @George, @invisible, @sebring, @Baltimore, @Plantshepherd, @crazaer, @Hempire420, @goatrock, @herb4ever, @Misolo313, @danonly, @Jjm, @Jhentz, @Enjoi802, @SamwellBB, @curiouscat, @BDGrows, @randrobertson522, @Silverhaze, @ubcchemo, @ct2003viper, @goodgrace87, @riahgorf_1, @Hashishin. @Djfda714, @DiggySoze, @Northern_Loki, @Morbidly_OG, @GreenCaciqueHawaii, @2K19Starter, @TheHighCheef, @Pedro, @Gman, @valleymicro, @Twistedinfinity, @Burnso, @ReactorPWR, @MidwestMover, @Felzarn, @Bullskinner65, @mike28086, @grohio, @Sincy, @TheSadBadMadGrower, @pookie123, @bob13, @N.R.G, @SCJedi, @PROfessor, @Dyad, @OldToby, @kingkush312, @jdemo75, @BarefootAndBlazed, @trytogoodbud, @MBSeeds, @Instg8ter, @smokeygrows, @pawsfodocaws, @Katanaking00, @JuniorB, @Morbiddew, @GreenBhoy, @JBow918, @repins12, @Iggypuffs, @yobigdaddy, @Donnie and @Chirpxchirp

18 Likes

i did it here and in the original one too Just in case :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks, figured tagging everyone would help, want to make sure all those who lost out before are first on the list this time.

5 Likes

Mahalo Nui Loa

4 Likes