Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

'A’ole pilikia

3 Likes

Updated my original entry with a flag. Thank you, @DougDawson for keeping this going.
Grow it forward.

3 Likes

Yeah, seed run jail is harder time than trim jail, for sure. :slight_smile:

I thought you could only tag 10 people in a single post? I guess that’s a Member of the Month perc? :laughing: I’m just screwing around with you man. You’ve sure lived up to the title. :v:
:guitar:

Edit: I just added my flag. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just signed up.
Thanks

Just added my name to spot #23, TL2 list.

1 Like

@DougDawson - I just cut myself out :v: Thanks for the giving. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Hey @cannabissequoia , so you don’t want these in your fall box? Should I remove your name from the list? There are plenty to go around.

4 Likes

Hey @YoBigdaddy , I deleted your name from spot 26 of new list as you are already on the original seed run list, I just added a flag beside it.

2 Likes

Hey Doug I’d be happy to receive some of these PaoniaPurpleParalyzers in the fall box.
Not a bad haul for your First Ever!!! Seed run, way to go man!
Grace and Peace
Bro

7 Likes

Got way too many seeds.
Give mine to someone who needs them.

7 Likes

No problem bud, sign up above. I have added 5 spots to both TL2 and TL3.

You sure? I will likely have more seeds than is needed to fill every request but it’s totally your call.

9 Likes

Thanks Doug,
Signed and Flagged

1 Like

Oops, I just deleted your name from the new list as you are already on the first list. The second list if for new signups, those on the original run list need just add their country to show they are still here an interested. So in your case you are already set :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice work @DougDawson, this strain sure is interesting with its story and big wide leaves. I hope I make as much seeds as you with my run. Let me know if there is enough room for me, after everyone else of course :call_me_hand:

1 Like

There are 2 lists up there @ELG , the first was the original run that went missing, the second is new spaces. I have added 5 spaces to each trust level of new list. Feel free to sign up.

7 Likes

Am I allowed to sign up if not totally understand if I am not

Sure, throw your name on the list. You are TL2 so the bottom sign up is the one you want.

3 Likes

Thank you had no idea my trust level plus like to ask

1 Like

Click your avatar and it shows you as member which is TL2.

This thread explains the trust levels bud.

2 Likes