Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

And now everyone knows how to count seeds much faster or at least I do lol I’ve counted things by weight before but honestly doubt I would of thought to do so with seeds always love random life tips :grin:

5 Likes

Is it too late? I found a spot on #43… if too late just remove it…

3 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows , not too late but you will be the last one as I am shipping to the distributors. I will spread more of them around to those who didn’t make the list but want them off my hands so I can make sure they hit the fall box. This way if there is any trouble at the border I have time to send again.

10 Likes

I really can’t wait! I didn’t think I would ever utter these words, but… I’m So excited to be paralyzed!

5 Likes

Twenty twenty twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated . . .

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson !!! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Ok, waybills created, seeds are heading for Sebring and Shadey.

20 Likes

Yep that was me :rofl:

2 Likes

Well folks I am pleased to say that Shadey has received the PPP seeds for Canada and the ones sent to Sebring for the rest of the globe have made it to Chicago. If the tracking holds true he should get them on Tuesday.

20 Likes

Whoa! Is this gonna hit our mailboxes for the fall run?

3 Likes

Yes, these will go out in the Fall box.

8 Likes

Just to update everyone I have received confirmation that seeds have been received now by both Shadey and Sebring. Sebring receiving these was the final step so i am quite pleased. Have a great day all.

33 Likes

Great Job @DougDawson

4 Likes

Well and truly done brother Doug!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice job Doug! :+1:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

You did a awesome seed run. I hope I can do half as well as you.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Great run & a great job! :star_struck:

How did you sort your duds / keepers?
This makes trim jail look like a pleasure cruise! lol

2 Likes

Lol, yeah it was a whole new experience. I just went through them a pile at a time, dont know of any short cuts.

Thanks @G-paS , I know you are going to do amazing.

5 Likes

That - is what I was afraid of. lol!
I found that “gold panning” with a frisbee helps - I load up about 1/4 oz of broken down material and start tapping/shaking lightly - seeds are heavier, so they fall faster.
After a few resets - pushing the material all to the top, the seeds collect at the bottom

PITA…

4 Likes

Shoe box lid & card for me… :smile:

Cheers
G

4 Likes