Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

I signed up <3

Not sure if Iā€™m supposed to put a canadian flag next to my name.

3 Likes

It would help the distributors. The flags were just to confirm people on the first list as some are not around any more. We know all those on second list are here as they just signed up but flags will help us know how many seeds to send where.

Yeah, I worry about some not realizing they need to confirm or even knowing a second run was done.

6 Likes

Slapped my flag down :canada:

3 Likes

Well, I found out why they donā€™t work but still trying to change it. If I get that going again I always keep up on threads Iā€™m in. They tend to get lost now.

3 Likes

I think I got it fixed. Weā€™ll see. Itā€™s been bugging the hell out of me, lol. I need all of the help I can get.

4 Likes

Yep! TL2 is required for all the seed runs that go through the box. That is why the original list is TL2 &TL3 only as is your 2nd

@OGTreeSlayer it shows on your Activity this is your first post. You should go here Introduce Yourself @OG . That is where I was greeted :green_heart: I read all the link @LemonadeJoe sent me and read lots of grow diaries. I was TL2 in no time.

14 Likes

Thats a shit load of seedsā€¦well done

4 Likes

@DougDawson your the man. I signed up for this. Hopefully Iā€™ll be in the lucky mix to get some. I see your talking about doing a bog seed run. I have a half a pack of blue kush and sour blutooth I can send you if u want to do a seed run with them.

5 Likes

Hey bud, no worries about PPP seeds, there are more than enough to cover all. As for the BOG seeds, I already have Sour Bluetooth. The Blue Kush sounds real interesting but not sure when I will be able to do them. I would love to get them from you or trade you for them, just donā€™t want you disappointed if they donā€™t end up in my Sept run. The pole I put up is looking like it will be Sour Bubble so far. I would defiantly love to make some seeds with them at some point if you are open to it. What do you think @lostinmyhome ?

10 Likes

@DougDawson no worries man. Your very busy. When you get to em you get to em. Shoot me a message with an Addy. Iā€™ll have em in the mail this weekend.

9 Likes

That is totally amazing, thanks bud. PM sent.

8 Likes

Hello all you PPP fans. So I am trying to get these seeds into the hands of the distributors but am still missing a country for 45 of you. Please add your county or flag beside your name so you donā€™t miss out on the PPP seeds. This will be the last shout out for this so I can get them out the door. It also looks like @Pedro_Bann and @Jdem075 changed your screen names. Please verify. Thanks.

@daytripr69 @HeritageFarms @Howard.Crane @jamescoldflame @GrowHard @AllOra @Sunvalley @ttutone @SeymourGreen @crazaer @Hempire420 @Misolo313 @jhentz @misterbee @curiouscat @BDGrows @randrobertson522 @ct2003viper @goodgrace87 @Djfda714 @diggySoze @Northern_Loki , @MORBIDLY_Og @2K19Starter @Pedro_Bann @valleymicro @burnso @ReactorPWR @Felzarn @Sincy @TheSadBadMadGrower @pookie123 @bob13 @n.R.G @PROfessor @Dyad @OldToby @Kingkush312 @Jdem075 @trytogoodbud @Instg8ter @JBow918 @repins12 @Who @keene

11 Likes

My handle is still the same :australia:

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann , so were you not on the original sign up for Lefthandseeds run? It shows just @Pedro on that sheet.

4 Likes

Seymour Green. :liberia:

1 Like

Sunvalley :uk:

PROfessor and im :us:

@keene :us:

Just jumped into the signup wiki, hope thatā€™s alright, please remove if not, Iā€™m :us:

U.s of Aā€¦