Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

LOL, you, never brother. Add your name anywhere you like or just PM me an address and I will send you some :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you brother! :pray:
Really appreciate it - message sent!

2 Likes

hey @DougDawson, are there any of these infamous seeds still around? or am i too late to the PPPparty?!

2 Likes

Pretty sure sign ups are open at the top.

3 Likes

just wanted to make sure it was ok and there was enough… didnt just want to willy-nilly edit the wiki and throw my name on there without asking lol :sweat_smile: :blush: :innocent:

6 Likes

Go ahead bud, all good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@DougDawson, I made one of these last year after the Maui Mango Haze run. There are 2 sets of plans on that site, one’s SAE, the other is metric, the metric plans are more accurate.

I couldn’t get a feel for how to do the moveable cover for the variable vent hole, but you do need to be able to control the amount of suction, so I use a fan controller on my 3 gal ShopVac. :slight_smile:

It does cut down on sorting time, for sure. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

10 Likes

I scrolled up but don’t see the link to the plans for the sorter. Can someone help?

2 Likes

Hey, post 1338

3 Likes

I hope you are feeling better bro

2 Likes

yes , the ones i get , i can share them with you, or better cuts later Hell Yeahh

2 Likes

thanks yeah i have my up and downs, health isnt to good but feeling some what good today, had open heart surgery awhile back and the ptsd dont help much,lol so kinda gotta take things slow, appreciate you bro and thanks

6 Likes

Thanks Doug. Appreciate the hard work going into this to make it happen cheers :pray:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I have that downloaded. I am trying to find the original site. They said there was a metric also and was hoping for a top and/or front.

2 Likes

https://www.realseeds.co.uk/seedcleaner.html

5 Likes

Thank You! That is what I needed.

2 Likes

have not been tagged yet …hopefully not late

3 Likes

That’s odd, your name is there. Oh well, you are here now and nowhere near late. Just throw your flag or country beside your name in the list up top and you are good.

3 Likes

Im just coming to end of a run now. I would love to do a crop if your still in surplus of seeds.

2 Likes