Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

No seeds bud, not yet anyway. The pollen will be ready to go long before the seeds are so I likely won’t hold it for weeks. I have 5 PPP seeds left and they are heading for @MBVapester soon as I am pretty confident I won’t need them now.

7 Likes

I know one thing, I’m gonna be busy as a flea on a hot brick soon as I can move again…I’m falling behind in my work here cause I can’t move very good the past week… leg gave out n my butt hit the ground lol happens and when it does I just gotta wait until I can move again.

4 Likes

Hang in there man. Look at the bright side tho. When you are on your ass, the only place left is up!!!

6 Likes

yep true…it’s just a bitch cause I got so much on my plate just waiting to get at lol I gotta do some reversals for seeds and cut another batch of clones, you know lol the usual shit

edit… that stuff is hard to do when I’m on a rollaround walker

4 Likes

But there is a silver lining lol I get to sit here and spend a lot of time with y’all :wink: :grinning:

2 Likes

was going over old archived stuff like
MynameStitch’s Guide to Plant Diseases and Nutrient Deficiencies - Overgrow.com

that was considered the ‘bible’ on OG of plant ailments

2 Likes

If someone needs them ASAP I can wait until the new ones are ready if it works better. Also if there is an extra pinch of pollen I would take that and hit some girls with it that I am running. Thinking 88G13HP & Black Triangle but maybe others depending on timing.

3 Likes

That sounds like a seriously nice cross! Heard about it, never had it although I bought the G13 in the late '90s for a breeding program I had going. And then to hit that with the pollen on top of it! whoa lol

1 Like

Nobody needs them right away as far as I know, just have your name on them is all. I try to not forget such things :slight_smile: When will you need pollen for your current plants?

2 Likes

I know I sure don’t need any of them seeds ‘asap’ lol got too much to do as is. I can wait for any seeds myself, although the pollen will be a diff story lol

They have just been moved into flower a week ago so just starting. I still have another Ghash waiting to go in the room but the one in there now has a better profile and real hash smell. The BT is great smoke but real low on volume so I probably won’t run her again but I may run that Ghash. Just took a few cuts this morning to see if they root for the next round. This is a picture of one of the upper buds from her. Not cured yet but but tasty.

25 Likes

Beautiful bud, simply beautiful. I will try to get a starting sign up list going this weekend for those who want pollen sooner. Keep an eye out for it.

7 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out DD

6 Likes

LOL, oh those crazy eyes :rofl:

2 Likes

Which one ? Lmfao

1 Like

Probably yes. Or just make one. Or buy a portable air conditioner window plate.

Well it’s a much happier day today. Got over 4 hours of sleep last night, the missing giveaway seeds showed up today and I just checked the PPP. Judge for yourselves but I think they bounced back just fine.

34 Likes

No harm, No foul!!!
Good save.

3 Likes

Damn glad they OK! Perked right back up lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I was just so disheartened by the shape they were in but by 1am or so they were looking much better. Just needed a good feeding and temp fixed. As of now it’s like it never happened. Thanks guys.

12 Likes