Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Nobody needs them right away as far as I know, just have your name on them is all. I try to not forget such things :slight_smile: When will you need pollen for your current plants?

2 Likes

I know I sure don’t need any of them seeds ‘asap’ lol got too much to do as is. I can wait for any seeds myself, although the pollen will be a diff story lol

They have just been moved into flower a week ago so just starting. I still have another Ghash waiting to go in the room but the one in there now has a better profile and real hash smell. The BT is great smoke but real low on volume so I probably won’t run her again but I may run that Ghash. Just took a few cuts this morning to see if they root for the next round. This is a picture of one of the upper buds from her. Not cured yet but but tasty.

25 Likes

Beautiful bud, simply beautiful. I will try to get a starting sign up list going this weekend for those who want pollen sooner. Keep an eye out for it.

7 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out DD

6 Likes

LOL, oh those crazy eyes :rofl:

2 Likes

Which one ? Lmfao

1 Like

Probably yes. Or just make one. Or buy a portable air conditioner window plate.

Well it’s a much happier day today. Got over 4 hours of sleep last night, the missing giveaway seeds showed up today and I just checked the PPP. Judge for yourselves but I think they bounced back just fine.

34 Likes

No harm, No foul!!!
Good save.

3 Likes

Damn glad they OK! Perked right back up lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I was just so disheartened by the shape they were in but by 1am or so they were looking much better. Just needed a good feeding and temp fixed. As of now it’s like it never happened. Thanks guys.

12 Likes

Wow @DougDawson - I just caught up on this thread… that’s a helluva week - it was like a rollercoaster with a happy ending. Good work homeslice- I always remind myself when shit seems sideways…
It’ll all work out - it always does.
:boom::v:t3::boom:

6 Likes

So @DougDawson, after all, how did the runt run? Surprisingly good or disappointing!? Curious! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am happy with it. It’s the one in the 2 plant tent on the left. Weird thing grew sideways like I trained it even though I didnt. Meaning the stock goes left and then up instead of straight up. It’s also the one with the weird double bud. I like it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Smart way to think bud.

3 Likes

Lovely! Good gardener! Creature getting back at its creator!! :upside_down_face: Congrats!

2 Likes

That double top looks pretty cool

4 Likes

when you see photos of broad leaf indicas growing in their natural habitat in desert-like conditions the leaves are usually drooped like that. It is a drought tolerance mechanism, that’s why they bounced back so quickly.

It looks like those females are going to make plenty of seeds. great job with the photo documentation.

6 Likes

Thanks bud. I think a big advantage was having that Inkbird alarm go off. Being in smaller pots than normal these things sucked every drop of moisture out of the medium and moved on to the leaves. I don’t want to think about what would have happened if I had missed it until the next day but in the end it’s all good so I am really pleased. Seeds are a coming :slight_smile:

13 Likes