Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Thanks I’ll need all the help I can get lol

When I ran organics I watered that same way

I’ll make sure to give it a go

:+1::+1::+1:

18 to 24 weeks damn no way I don’t have the Patience for that.

Paps

6 Likes

lol, Nobody does, but we still do it. :grin: :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah I had to go back and look at some of the snaps, of the SFV78’s, and Crikeys, I’d get in that fist fight all over again man! Hell I got some space now, for that long ball game again. Best to ya Paps, Gman!

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking lately iv been able to maintain stock of bud with the 48 x 48 tent for the mrs and me from one grow to the next kinda ?
So why not try saties in the small tent
I’ve got some Acapulco gold seeds and a Malawi
I’ve been afraid of quite frankly
So if this works out

The small tent will be the satie tent Lol

5 Likes

Man the Malawi bud I had in Oregon last fall was some of the best sativa high I’ve had in a looong time! No anxiety or anything. I’m eventually hoping to find it in some seeds I got from WCF.

6 Likes

Feed the babies last night
By the looks of things they be happy ,very happy :smiley:

Mixed up jacks 20/20/20 ( teaspoon per gal ) a bit of Epson salts (1/4 teaspoon )and 15.5. /0/0. M(1/4teaspoon )Total ppm 400
Counting the ppms of 220 in my water to start 180 ppms of jacks is a very light feed

Soil is promix bx with a handful of worms castings mixed in

Today’s pics
Oaxacana @Upstate
Tallest of them ( 10 in ) all I may have 1 lady by the looks of things. I’ll be cracking more to increase my odds also for a different phenom type if found . very healthy looking ,lanky , tall plants !

Front row @santero sour deezs
Hay broskie one of the plants Has a Variegation in color that doesn’t seem to be a deficiency and I think it looks great :blush: do you fine this often ? Is it a deficiency I may have missed ? They appear healthy ! I know @Nagel420 has an auto that shows a similar color variegation I would like to try
In the back row is chocolate rain f2 made by our own @Islayhearts from and old gem by @eskobar very healthy and tall as well (note paper towel roll for size comparison)

Front row @santero nyc sour very healthy look forward to some sour in my jars
Back row is SSDD by @HolyAngel
Nice growth and happy looking plants

Here is ABC form overgrow member sorry I don’t remember who
They appear to stay very small I should have cracked more for an out door run a may just take clones it appears to be very stealthy 🥷 ! Any info on these would be helpful
image|666x500

We’ll smoke’m if you got ‘em

Paps
Peace

22 Likes

Looking good! You can’t go by looks with this one due to the short and tall phenotypes being so drastically different in size. Sometimes you’ll get a short male, sometimes it’ll be a tall female. If concerned with height I would top the taller ones. If you see one falling behind in height it is a short phenotype and I would up pot that one ahead of the bigger ones to try to keep pace . The female percentages are at least 60% normally. I bet you’ve got at least two ladies there.
You’re doing a great job with those fertilizers that I would have told people are impossible to use on a plant like this. Keep up the great work. I’ll be sending a lot of potential Growers your way at some point LOL.
Would abc be from @Repins12?

6 Likes

I believe it was in either the spring box of preservation runs of the fall box not sure about I received them about year ago

2 Likes

I seem to remember he was passing out a bunch of them

2 Likes

Good odds :+1:
More the merrier I’ll definitely keep clones

2 Likes

Those weren’t from me. I think that the ones in the boxes came from Tommy McCain, if I am not mistaken

4 Likes

Now that you said the name yes your right !

I’m bad with names

If your a Familiar with them do they tend to stay small

3 Likes

Just like @Upstate said some phenols are and some are not. I have some from several different breeders. My leaves look a lot different, almost like a parsley leaf. I crossed an ABC with a Drunken Bastard last year. I’m going to try to bx them this year. They are popping fine but seem to be having issues with getting them a growing. I want at least 10 started to put outside and let em do thier thing. I also did a back cross with ABC.

4 Likes

I’m at work and my phone won’t let me post pictures or I would show you what my ABC x Drunken Bastard looks like. I called it Sobriety Check Point

4 Likes

I believe I’ll pop a few more and find a nice little field
We
Will see

Peace

2 Likes

I can check my stash of ABC’s and might be able to send you a few. Have a great day, my friend :v:

1 Like

variegation comes from topdawgs chem in the sour dawg :wink:
the “ChemD” clone by herself also showes this trait.

6 Likes

Here are a few pictures of my Sobriety Check Points

These are the ABC’s and DB’s from last year

Gary

11 Likes

Thanks. Good call. Hopefully a bunch of people get into yours. Do the leaves look different on the ABC you passed out?

It was last year that I grew some from Tommy McCain. I kept them in small pots. Just a test to see if they would finish, which they did. Wonderful strawberry smells. From what I understand these will get big if allowed. I’ve seen pictures of shrub sized plants 6+ feet tall and as wide. Maybe bigger.

3 Likes

Veg is so boring :yawning_face:.

Small tent

Oax is the tallest followed by cr then next is ssdd
And the last two are close nycs and sour deezs

Group shot

21 Likes