Past adventures - mostly Bodhi or pollen chucks using his genetics

Thanks!

Ya that would be cool to see, rather than trying to find your pictures on that other site. Kind of like a lazier low quality version of what @the_bot is doing. I can’t do full grow posts of stuff I tried in 2015~ or so but a few pictures should help at least and be in one place if I need to find them for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Right. And I guess I could just copy and paste the old smoke reports from the original logs.

Like an hour or two before I saw this, I was looking online for an old article from Skunk, one that I used to be able to find super-easily by just googling it and I couldn’t find it tonight. It seems like it’s getting harder and harder to find stuff that used to be, like, the first thing that would come up when I’d search it, I dunno what that’s about. Anyway, I was thinking about going through all of my old Skunks and posting all of the shit that I think people would be interested in, just random stuff, in one thread here.

So now I have two “projects” haha. I’m not sure which one I’ll do first. I need something to do while I’m waiting on the seedlings to grow, though.

6 Likes

A beautiful pictorial education here @syzygy.
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Wonderfully done!

Did you find anything chocolate/citrusy/Chem in the Space Monkeys? I made F2 with super frosty chocolate citrus chem female to her brother that had the same traits. Not nearly as dense as yours and it showed in the progeny as well. But still Heavy hitting frosty stuff

9 Likes

Sounds and looks a bit like my Space Monkey 1. That pheno self seeded and there were 6 seeds in the buds. I actually tested those 6 out and there were some really cool phenos in there including some devastating potency. I think that pheno was good as well.

My favorite (#4) was not really dense either even though it looks like it may be. I wasn’t a huge fan of the lavander pheno (#2), but it did look awesome. Have you tested the F2s you made yet? @unomas tested an F2 of the pine pheno I found but sadly he saw some nanners pop up I believe.

9 Likes

Sadly I haven’t popped the F2 but I popped a handful of the Nitro Cookies x Space monkey F1 that I made at the same time as the F2 and it added potency and frost for sure

Here’s one Nitro monkey #6

5 Likes

Saved and followed, this is gonna be an amazing resource for looking things up I think. :pray:

5 Likes

Space Monkey 1 “S1s”

12 Likes

SSDD 1 - F2

16 Likes

Devil’s Hashplant 3

17 Likes

SSDD 2 Male - (pistillate) 2023

ssddMale

11 Likes

Sunshine Daydream 2 seeded (2023 germination)

Sunshine Daydream 3 (2023 germination)

17 Likes

Other Devil’s HP from that round. I think it’s what I posted earlier as Devil’s Hashplant 1 but I may have that mixed up with 3. Regardless this is another pheno.

17 Likes

Yeah…my Space Monkey F2 started spitting out nanners around day 21 and didn’t really stop until day 40ish…I’m going to flower out my clone to see if nanners pop up again or not. I’m hoping it was just due to a light leak that I didn’t discover/fix til day 21.

The bud is curing now. The nanners weren’t sterile, I’m finding maybe a seed or two in each nug I’ve tried so far. No big deal though…I didn’t have anything else in the flower tent at the time. So frosty! I’ll come back with pics sometime. Definitely smells like pine and tastes the same also sometimes. Hopefully this stays as it cures.

7 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear that! I’m not so sure I’d be as willing to give it another chance if it were me even if it was a light leak as the cause. Was there some redeeming quality to make them worth trying again (potency) or have you not sampled yet?

5 Likes

A few reasons why I want to run it again:

1. Mrs. Uno…she has issues with anxiety and this bud has been working out well for her (no anxiety/paranoia).

2. Crazy yield with very little training! I got 11.5oz out of an 7.5gallon SIP. Also got 1.3oz of dry sift from the trim. Personal best for me so far.

3. Great flavor, it’ll only get better over time.

Thanks for the opportunity to try these F2’s out! My plan is to eventually put the clone in the flower tent. As soon as I see one nanner, I’m pulling that sucker out! If I see none, I’ll keep the plant and hope for the best :joy:

10 Likes

@syzygy do you remember anything about the k4 x ssdd smoke?
I’ve got a pack of f1s, and a pack of f2s!

4 Likes

Awesome, glad there’s at least something appealing in there! I found SM good for relieving anxiety as well in low doses. The mother (for me and those that have sampled it) has been incredibly potent and could induce anxiety potentially when pushed beyond a few hits however. I’ve been told well grown GG4 is like this as well. In medium / low doses it was great though!

I had 3 females and liked all 3. I didn’t grow them out that well and one pheno was pretty crispy and necrotic. My favorite one was blue tinted and I believe to either be k4 leaning or at least have a lot of k4 influence. The effects were calm, feel good, relaxing, trance inducing, mellow and any other adjective you’d use to describe a quality “indica” high. They were grown in less than a 1/2 GAL pot, wish I would have run them again with more root space.

Some comments from a year ago when it was fresh in my mind posted in my old thread @ Incoherent gibberish & Goji F2s. Also Bodhi adventures & pollen chucks - #386 by syzygy

K4x SSDD - All look and smell good, some better than others. I’m getting the feeling the SSDD dad is fairly dominant but to me that isn’t a negative at all. Amazing dark rubbery smells. The blue-ish pheno looks amazing in person. Flash washes it out and doesn’t look as blue as it does in person. Didn’t take any shots of the pheno with crispy leaves but it looks pretty much the same as the other one. Very impressed with this and will either F2 or OP it if I run it again assuming effects aren’t disappointing.

First thoughts after trying the K4xSSDD. Has been curing for a little over 2 weeks.

Very relaxing, not to the point of being immobilizing or sedative though. Good generic cannabis taste and high odor level when vaporized @ 365F~. Mild strength and functional buzz. Similar to the effects on my bubbashine pheno without being as extreme or strong. I wouldn’t consider this highly-sedative or ultra dreamy like the bubbashine pheno but would classify it in the same general realm of effects. For me this would be one of the first jars to empty as I like mellow and medium-strength buds. My initial impression is that it’s enjoyable herb that I’d like to try again when I have time and space to F2/open pollinate.

I like everything that I have sampled from last round but for me the K4xSSDD is the clear favorite. Really love the comfortable and very long lasting effects. Also it tastes great with a good enough calyx to leaf ratio in order to make trimming tolerable. It has the wonderful dark “rubbery” SSDD smell that I miss and is very strong in aroma. The pack was a freebie and the dad is discontinued, which makes it an appealing choice for F2s and in-crossing(?) to the SSDD. It would be really cool to find a pheno as frosty as the Bubbashine pheno with the smell of the K4xSSDD rather than the blueberry muffin type terps.

Here were the 3 phenos (I think I got them right at least).

Hope this helps.

21 Likes

Found a few dried Black Triangle shots. Very low quality pictures but unfortunately this is all I have. I remember posting them in the B thread at one point and getting annoyed when I found out some low quality, non-english seedbank scraped my Black Triangle pictures and used them on some other listing. I think they took some of supershitfuck’s pictures too.

Also here are some Space Monkey S1s on top and Granola Funk F2 x Goji OG on the bottom.

And another Space Monkey picture from that folder. Always looking frosty.

20 Likes

I think that that’s actually kind of funny. I mean, typical and shitty, sure, but also kind of funny.

5 Likes