Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

I couldn’t tell you what it tastes like ol’ matey, I don’t smoke.

4 Likes

Understood. I need to do more reading. I was wondering how dudes handled smoking large quantities of grass. I assume too much. My lungs are trashed. I make a pack of smokes last 3 days which is an improvement. I’ll quit smoking soon though.

I gotta get back to trimming. I’ll be doing something with all this trim soon. It’s dried ready to be froze until I get it done. Have a good one Pedro.

2 Likes

My Dr just prescribed me patches & gum…getting prepped for what I need to do. :neutral_face:

:persevere: @Baltimore :muscle:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I know it bro, my lungs have massive phlem. I never vaped. I knew that shit was bad. I like to have one of those pens that will pick a piece of waz up then vapes it. They have one with different coils that you can change out and put flower, rosin, glass whatever. I’m deffinitely (attempt) to follow instructions and make some edibles.

Ive never had ANY edibles. Ive heard it’s better eaten, lasts longer. I should start making some good oils. Reiko left me some recipes, on the not another tincture thread. I’ll figure something out. Hope you kick bro. Take it 1 day at a time. I be been clean several months now. I feel so much better.

That’s right MJ HELPED me kick the hard stuff. It’s made me fall in love with grass all over again.:blush::+1:

7 Likes

These need to be harvested today because the Herijuana male is dropping pollen since yesterday.

I will leave the lowers on them to get pollinated a few extra cannabis crossbreeds never hurt anyone.

Orange SunShine, Digital Dream and Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble. Mango Moonshine colas were taken off a couple days ago.

Keep smiling.

25 Likes

What size pot do you flower in @Pedro_Bann? I grabbed some gal pots I’m gonna flower a few out of to try. Looking good bud. Be safe. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They are huge compared to what I am used to, 200mm I think.
I have my tray flood to around 3-4cm once daily and seems to be working a treat with soil.

4 Likes

Beautiful ladies. You deffinitely have it all locked down. That OSS looks so good. I’m gonna squeeze some of those guys in here and there. Got some clunkers in there. Looking good.

3 Likes

I picked up some orange sunshine on the fundraiser. I’m Pretty stoked about it after seeing yours Pedro!

7 Likes

You sure won’t be disappointed.

7 Likes

My drying racks might be small but it sure puts a smile on my face when they are full.

Digital Dream

Orange SunShine

Sour Bubble x Purple Afghan Kush

Mango Moonshine

Keep Smiling

27 Likes

Hey mate

Just curious, do you do a test puff of all the different strains??

3 Likes

That mango moonshine looks dank af bro. Wouldn’t mind a go of that in a bong or 3. Just had a big catch up on your workings. fully loved the “flyschwitz” you literally did concentrate and gas them :rofl:

Savage

8 Likes

Na mate most strains that pass through only get a sniff. I still have the some of the fudge I made 6 months ago and just have a small peice if my back is too sore or I really need some sleep. Before that I would pinch of a poofteenth of a bud and smoke a puff when needed.

7 Likes

It is a favourite of some friends of mine. I will put some aside for ya.

The flyschwitz was sorta fun and I still have a half tank of Co2.

6 Likes

Good man. My buddy in appin has a car and motorbike at our disposal for the duration. So heading up the coast will be absolutely no issue :sunglasses:

Can’t wait to nail Macquarie pass on a Suzuki sv650

7 Likes

time to sow some more seeds to veg ready for the next openings in the flowering cabinet.
3 Sour Bubble x Big Kush
2 Sour Bubble x Purple Afghan Kush
1 Mutant Agent from @Jellypowered
and 2 Daisy Sunshine (Daisy May x Orange Sunshine) @50State

and a revegged Jungle Spice x Black Domina#2 to be up potted and reflowered

Keep smiling.

18 Likes

Sweet looking forward to see the Sour Bubble x Big Kush and the Daisy Sunshine!!

5 Likes

Hey Pedro, can’t wait to see another mutant!

Glad to see people still using them beans :smiley:

6 Likes

27 days… Sheesh I had better clean up the cobwebs in this thread.

Daisy May X Orange Sunshine

Sour Bubble X Big Kush

Herijuana

Whole cab with the very heavily seeded Herijuana girls leaning over in the middle.

Happy days.

26 Likes