A few days in, clones and seedlings. stuff up number 1 and 2 PH as way too low and the cubes were not far enough down so some dried out and died ( including my beer cup competition entry)
Stuff up 3, I had cut back my mothers after taking what was what I thought was enough clones to cover males exiting the system so there were not enough clones to fill the gaps
Stuff up number 4 was when I had finally got the clones to fill the gaps 10 days later.... well it was a repeat of mistake number one... not far enough down to wet the rockwool cubes enough so 90% of them died..
Alrighty so stuff up number five it was at about this time in the grow where I went to refill my 1 litre bloom nute container and noticed that the 5 Litre container had RED liquid in it and the bit in the bottom of the 1 litre had GREEN... oh for F*$# sake I had been adding an old grow formula from 9 months ago ... so for 6 weeks or so they didn't have the flower nutes that they had been wanting. I'm not 100% sure if that's why the plants were heaps stretchier than what they usually would be in the old system.