Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

I built myself a few COB rigs a few years back and then built a Solstrip rig last year, they both work very well.

My favourite smoke I think is herijuana being that I normally only have a puff when I really want to sleep. Generally though I don’t smoke.

My fave buds are Sour Bubble from @BogSeeds.
Favourite smell comes from @Kalgrae s ’ Mango Moonshine '. Followed closely by ‘Orange SunShine’ from @50State.

Favourite production plant would be Big Kush from Dinafem or a couple of crosses I made from her or maybe one i have tried recently is Digital Dream from Digital Genetics bought from Hella Dank Seed Company, you can get BOG genetics there too if you are not in America.

Digital Dream, just pulled her out yesterday because some mould was starting in her thick centre. My oscillating fan is not working at the mo which reminds me i must fix it today.

Keep smiling.

26 Likes

You got the Heri going for a group seed run right now don’t you? I’ve never scene the herojuana or G13. I don’t blame you I would have pulled the plant to so thick. You just can’t risk any more you know. Yeah I like those cob lights it look like they’re no joke. Have a good one by everything looks great bro.

4 Likes

Yep a few of the Heri have been sexed and all are vegging for a seed run for all of OverGrow.

8 Likes

I like your style man you’re a good dude. You always got some nice plants going on. I’m going to do a blueberry seed run for the group or whoever wants a pack. And then I’m growing out some of those bog strains. You know I appreciate that. Punk ass mailman has been crushing my seeds.

, yeah man I hadn’t seen your cup for a while. It surprised me mine still have a little bit ago but they’re not going to look like yours. I’m waiting on get another 4 by 4 down Highway 1 from vetch flower and Autos in between. It’ll all work out. Everything’s looking good though bro.

4 Likes

Sour Bubble is still my fave too… :sunglasses:. Bog

21 Likes

Pause for a second Mr bog and crush that scissor hash. Damn that’s gorgeous. When I upgrade and get my second 4x4. I’m probably gonna run your greatest hits.:blush: Good to see your well. That’s a beautiful little stash box. Got the remote on deck. I like your style. Big Lebowski fan? Bog the Dude! My man.

@Pedro_Bann you always kill it. That Mango strain sounds yummy. Digital Dream is thick like a milkshake…damn. Enjoy :wink:

6 Likes

A li’l pile of fresh Orange SunShine. Damn this smells good.

25 Likes

Well done Sir !

argh! Post must be…

2 Likes

This. Thanks mate.
Heaps better than “we don’t ship to Australia, bye”

7 Likes

I had to sign for a delivered package soon after this picture of the OSS and it was a device that you just use your finger to digitally sign on the screen, well my finger wouldn’t move on the screen because it it was too gummed up with orange peel smelling goodness so I tried using just my finger nail and the screen wouldn’t have any part of it so I had to use my pinky hahaha.

11 Likes

A few shots from the flower cab.
I am now doing a once daily shallow flood and drain with soil… seems to be working so far.

Keep Smiling

29 Likes

Very nice, what’s the one ine the left back corner??
Looks very nugalisious

5 Likes

Mango Moonshine. From @Kalgrae

9 Likes

Looking good. Some heavy looking nugs in that room. :v:

6 Likes

Wow nice squat, chunky ladies there!

I’ve been smoking WAY less lately, it’s kinda nice to be able to remember stuff lol, I find I’m so much more productive too. That heri sounds great for a night capper.

10 Likes

Beautiful. Is that Digital Dream? Beautiful strains bud. What kinda set up are you using. Cobs? One more? When do you flip your plants usually? Thanks for your time bud. Looking awesoooome!

2 Likes

Yeah middle front is Digital Dream.
The 4 on the left are mothers and reveggers.
The heri are sexed revegged and now flowering again.
Normally I would flower from seed but I’m in phase: flower everything out and reset. And the heri seed run where I want the plants a little bigger.
Yeh the Cobs are old Cree CXB3590s one over every square foot currently running at 50w each, the drivers have potentiometers and can be turned up to 75w each… that bleaches leaves in around ten days lol.

7 Likes

Wow dude I love those cobs. Hows the heat on those? People are saying they’re out of date. I don’t think so. They’re powerful lights. I wanna retro fit this unit. I bet I I can do something cool with it. Every thing is looking good. Never had Heri. Everyone raves over it. I figured if your running it, it’s probably fire. Can’t wait to see more from you. I’m building a nice soil this week.

I can clean the tent out upgrade my 4" everything to 6". I’m thinking of a cool tube. Just checking everything out. You got it going on bud. Be safe outdoors.

4 Likes

They are a bit cooler than HPS though one of the problems with cobs is that it’s much harder to separately vent the lights like a cool tube can easily cool a globe.
There are better designs for LED rigs now like the strips and boards but they are only a smidge more efficient. The Cobs will last me another 10 years then i will get the next bestest thing out.
I also have some solstrips which run very well too, they are much easier to DIY than the COBS.

9 Likes

Makes :thinking: perfect sense lol. Strips are where it’s at. been looking at the bridge Lux strips.) Good job Pedro. Ty for the info.:grin: Sorry auto correct adds dumb shit. Nice food WTF? Have a good one. I can’t wait to taste that OSS. Fruity?

4 Likes