So I missed reporting A WHOLE GROW, it was a grow I would rather forget anyway. I ran my lights too hard without the needed extraction and in the midst of summer and my reservoir heated up too much = ROOT ROT.
Most of the plants were too far gone before I figured out what the fuck was going on, I did notice the yellowing leaves at the bottom and thought it was a nute lockout with wrong PH so I recalibrated my meter and found it was out by 0.5 in the up direction and i run/ran my nutes at 5.5 and drifted them up to 6.1ish.
So the thinking was that I was running the PH too low and it would now be fixed with the calibrated meter, I also started running the PH at 5.7 just in case of any future fuck-ups... A week later the problem was obviously worse which is when I pulled a couple of pots out and checked the roots........ they were tan and the sheaths would pull off when pinched FUCK.
I pulled out all the plants that looked too far gone and started with some Pythoff in the mix and improvements started nearly straight away but at this point, I was 50/50 whether or not to scrap the whole grow and start fresh.
I did keep it running and ended up with a grand total of 10.5oz of bud dried for my birthday as planned but well short compared to the last grow of 29.5oz.
SO everything was washed and sanitised ready for another bout while the buds were drying and a whole bunch of seeds were sprouted and enough room was left for 12 Sour Bubble clones to be interviewed for a mother.
On my birthday I got as drunk as 8 Pirates and forgot to water in the seedlings as their roots were not down to the flood level yet....... MOST of them died.
K #1 and #2 were from @Kalgrae .. (sorry mate I will get some more in next run)
The flood tray and reservoir equipment is sold and the tent is packed up and will be sold shortly... I am going back to grow cabinets.