Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

I was trying to figure out what you meant by side lighting… yeh the cob rig wouldnt fit in my smaller cupboard in the regular fashion.

The Sour Bubble male likes it enough to keep jizzing himself.

11 Likes

the Solstrip rig above the flowering plants is only running at 210 watts including the driver so the plants are getting about 25 watts per square foot.

7 Likes

:laughing:

Once they start, it isn’t easy to turn them off.

3 Likes

The guy that busted his first nut in the cabinet managed to spread his goo amongst all the girls, not too much but I might not even do a manual pollination… we will see. It looks like he got success in about 20 sites per plant, some more some less but that’s pretty perfect for my liking.

This is the Big Kush plant that was beside him and copped alot of the pollen, there looks to be 50-100 seeds developing in this one in its lower half.

A runt Sour bubble, I roughly transplanted it after it was too low in the tray and was permanently waterlogged.

A developing cola of Purple Afghan Kush (PAK)

Another runty (same reason)

Sour Bubble

The depths of Sour bubble

Happy days.

21 Likes

Sneaky little devils. Can’t trust them after 1 in flower week it seems.

3 Likes

yeh. after the day I thought " oh shit he is close I had better get him out" I forgot for 2 more days…

It’s a pretty good stuff up though i could say it was stuffed up to perfection :wink:

4 Likes

Running some sour :strawberry: strawberry.

4 Likes

nice, they are next in my que for growing and a seed run too.

2 Likes

here is the male i have outdoor. i think i should have collected the pollen from him instead of the other one. he is pollinating the old Big Hero mother.

and some more budshots.

PAK… there are a few seeds in her

Sour bubble the light green pheno

and the whole view.
the tall THC Bomb was bent over today but I might just chop it later.

Happy Days

22 Likes

Nice!!

I love Sour Bubble

2 Likes

That is a neat solstrip rig and garden you have going there. Wish i could cram in as many plants but these days i dont risk more than 5 in bloom at a time cos them along with her autos…well it could get heavy if you know what i mean. I have had a 5 pack of THC bomb seeds in the fridge among others lol so many choices…Anyway be good to see how yours do under those strips bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

200 watts in the space i felt was on to too low side so the Solstrip rig was removed and my 600w cob rig was put in there at full power… lets see if we see any light bleaching at 75w per square foot.

The cabinet still stays at 24 degrees because I have the lights on at night in the cool hours and there is less cubic area to exchange (than there was in the tent).

There are a few seeds here and there from the Sour Bubble male so I decided not to STS reverse anything at this stage

Day 33 Flower…

Happy Days

17 Likes

A couple of power meters arrived in the mail today.

this and the fan controller will be installed in the side of the cab at harvest time between crops.

6 Likes

Those look very familiar :grin:

2 Likes

Yep just like the ones you use.

But maybe a little different.

5 Likes

Slightly the ones you got look to have a built in shunt. Bonus for keeping it tidy bro

1 Like

One thing my cabinet does need is some spiwrap to clean up all the electrical cords… maybe shortening some for a better fit would help too.

2 Likes

Shortening will do more than tidy it. You’ll also suffer a lot less voltage drop along the way. I’m currently organising my room. (It’s a shambles at the minute) lol.
Ordered a 2nd tent last night too and fan/filter. Opening my cellar back up and firing it all down there and having my shed back :grin:

By the way I started at 6am. My Mrs and son still in bed cos I’m a right weirdo

6 Likes

Here are a few more images of buds n things at flowering day 36
PAK

Sour Bubble

The whole mess.

17 Likes

Looking at your pics here we’re probably along the same scale of “red pistils” bro. And time wise we’re not far off. (I don’t think the red/blue strips help for pics in that regard either)

Looking nice as always mate.

1 Like