Perpetual quantum board grow ( Dubs diary of Dank )

HELL YEAHHHHHH lookin fireeee

1 Like

I thought that hair was on my screen 4 sec.

Hahaha I find them on my plants all the time :smiley:

1 Like

Update time!
This will be the last update on the nitro before harvest . Day 80 right now and I’ve been flushing her for about 10 days. Gonna give her one final flush today then throw her in the dark on day 82 and harvest day 84 at exactly 12 weeks. Really happy with emerald harvest and will definetly keep the line in my arsenal.

Gods gift day 40. Giving her a mix of roots organic and house and gardens . Last run of her went to say 63 so I’m gonna go ahead and up the feedings to full strength late flower and add nirvana. To be honest I wasnt really hands on with her as much. I just monster cropped to see how long it took and if it would fit in my plans for a perpetual grow but I think I’m gonna just start seeds off fresh

Widow berry day 76 / crackleberry s1 day 75
Getting both ready for flower. I’m going to keep them on veg nutes until week 2 of flower then do a light flush before starting flower nutrients. So far I’m liking Mills nutrients. A and B alone have a pretty even NPK in all ratios . And not much else is needed other than cal mag. I’m glad I went with 7 gallon pots this round they’re getting pretty big ! Gonna utilize my 7ft tall tent as much as I can :slight_smile:

Widow berry on the left, crackleberry on the right

3 Likes

Got some work done today!
Harvest day for the nitro. I was gonna wait for Tuesday but I wanted to get the cross and S1 into flower
Harvested at day 82. Hung in my empty 2x2 with a 4 inch exhaust running and a small fan on the floor. Will update her final weight when dried which is typically about 5 or 6 days with my environment.

I moved the widowberry and cracklberry S1 into the 4x2 for flower . Both under 150w 3K quantum boards. Did some trimming and some training.
I’ll introduce MOAB at day 7.

Gods gift got moved to the shower . Wish I had more time and space to train her properly but she will be a good in between harvest. 3 more weeks

Definetly stoked to see the white widow × crackleberry cross to flower . Only 1 other person has grown it so far . I’ve heard great things about cracklberry as well so let the show begin! (Again)

7 Likes