Phlizon March Giveaway - PHX4 240W!

I hope we all win!!! peace

4 Likes

Tell you what @GMan , I tossed my hat in the ring on this one but if I should happen to win I would like to have it sent to you if that’s cool? I saw you posted you needed one and I am pretty well set on lights. Now you have 2 chances. :v:

9 Likes

Hi everyone! Sorry for a bit late. Phlizon March Giveaway is over, and the winner is @ MissinBisson! Congratulations and thank you for the support to Phlizon! :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Congratulations to @MissinBissin!

Thank you for a great giveaway

2 Likes

Hey, what a message to Log-on to!
Now this is a Great Update to growing options and yes, bigger needs.

Your timing is spectacular and your wonderful Gift is truly appreciated

Go Phlizon

~ mb

16 Likes

1 Like

@GMan, do you NEED A LITE?

This Win now pushes my 2 year-old and lightly-used Ceramic Metal Halide 315W lamp, further back from any known Service.

And I have a new bulb, in-box.

Please feel free to send me a note if this has any merit for you.

3 Likes

Really nice!! Congrats @MissinBissin!
Well deserved!! Make it work for you brother!!
And thanks again @PhlizonGrowLight Awesome chance to get our hands on amazing lights!! You rock!!
:partying_face: :100: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1:
:hugs:

4 Likes

Tip 1; Keep is simple! (KISS)
Tip 2; Here’s a free e-book I wrote FULL of tips :wink: :green_heart:
Free Grow Book :slight_smile:

Congratulations @MissinBissin :100: :fireworks:

3 Likes

I don’t think you read my post correctly @kirito, lol. Thanks for the chance @PhlizonGrowLight :v: Congratulations @MissinBissin , cool win.

4 Likes

Oh your darn right Doug…
Cool Win Cool Light !
Thx @PhlizonGrowLight

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I have a couple of lights but they’re both energy hog HPS. If it just sits there, I might be interested. Did you feel like they’re any better on electricity than HPS? I almost invested in the CMH but just kept what I have.

Congrats @MissinBissin! Now, we’ll be looking for those new pics before long!! Thanks for the giveaway @PhlizonGrowLight!! peace

3 Likes

The biggest advantage I find within LED lights is that they are dimmable.

Something not available in CMH.
Also being able to relocate the heat sources on some of the equipment is amazing

Dialing-in our little environments, and having the ability to make a condition change, cannot be beat.

2 Likes

congratulations @MissinBissin

1 Like

Congratulations @MissinBissin !!

I’m out of Likes, and still Beaming.
Thx HP. I don’t think its filling gaps in my program, more like its creating more space !!

3 Likes

I hope this light makes up for your missing Bison. Congrats! :clap:

1 Like

I’m out of Likes Mr.C
Still shocked at the Luck of the Draw

3 Likes

Congrats @MissinBissin, awesome win, can’t wait to see that bad boy lighting up your grow show…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, nice win @MissinBissin, congrats!

Thanks for the opportunity @PhlizonGrowLight :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes