Phlizon Prime Day Giveaway New Launch FD9600 1000W Grow Light!

3456 smd chips
:jamaica:

@InTheWoods @SF0

2 Likes

Tag me as well…I’m already entered anyway.

2 Likes

3456 :us: @BeardedMech @Curmudgeon Hope you guys don’t mind the tag.

1 Like

so did i win yet ?

2 Likes

Nah, I did!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: everyone :tada::tada::tada:

Hi everyone! Phlizon giveaway is ended now. And the winner is @Upstate Congratulations!

32 Likes

Congrats on the win :sparkler::sparkler:

4 Likes

Oh shit! What a great guy to have won!!! Congrats @Upstate !!!

5 Likes

Cool giveaway @PhlizonGrowLight
Congratulations @Upstate you definitely will put her to good use and deserve it!!

3 Likes

Congrats @Upstate :seedling::ok_hand: great win growchacho

1 Like

Congratz @Upstate can’t see who would make better use of this light! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations @Upstate and thanks for the giveaway @PhlizonGrowLight :v:

3 Likes

Hahahaha that is perfect Winner!
Great call @PhlizonGrowLight and Wonderful Karma @Upstate

1 Like

Wow awesome! I really really needed a new light. I’ve only worked a couple weeks out of the last 7, so it was going to take me a long time to get one. Thank you so much! I can’t wait to plug this in! It will be put to good use😁
Thanks to the people that tagged me for this. (@420noob I think it was you.) I’ve been so busy I never would have seen it. Lately what used to take me 10 minutes has been taking me an hour. Limping to the finish line this season.

23 Likes

Epic light. This is awesome. I can count the times I ever won anything on one hand.

15 Likes

Congrats on the win! The model I won from them did a nice job with it’s first run. I just need to dial in the distance from the canopy better next run. Hope it produces great buds for you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @PhlizonGrowLight and congrats @upstate a more deserving person I don’t think I can name.

1 Like

Congratulations @Upstate!! Cool to see a regular user win something nice. Best of luck wirth the new light!!

1 Like

Congrats, Upstate :slight_smile: Imagine your JLB now! :slight_smile:

1 Like