Phlizon Prime Day Giveaway New Launch FD9600 1000W Grow Light!

Well done @Upstate thats an awesome win matešŸ‘

1 Like

Thanks everyone. This one light could possibly take the place of the three lights that Iā€™m using currently, and if it does, it will cut my electric bill in half. If it doesnā€™t then my yield will increase and Iā€™m fine with that toošŸ˜.

5 Likes

CONGRATS @Upstate !!!

Thanks for the fun @PhlizonGrowLight !

:v:

2 Likes

Congrats @Upstate :partying_face: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Stoked to see the ladies under it!

Thanks again @PhlizonGrowLight !

2 Likes

Nice win @Upstate, that light should be a big upgrade.

2 Likes

compared to his and mh that 1000w led should definitely cut your bill. @upstate

3 Likes

Aweome win @Upstate got a cracking new light! Thanks to @PhlizonGrowLight for a great giveaway

1 Like

No doubt. I use 1860 watts of light right now during winter. Electricity costs have more than doubled here in New York over the last few years and along with the higher food and gas prices, Iā€™m really feeling it. I havenā€™t even bought a pack of seeds since March or April, when i picked up a new Panama Red, and I think thatā€™s the only pack of seeds I bought this year. I canā€™t wait to test the light out. Thanks for the tag buddy.

7 Likes

The light arrived in great condition and ready to roll! Almost. I just need to figure out how to turn it on lol. I havenā€™t even had time to read the instructions yet and itā€™s been at my place since last week. Sorry I havenā€™t had time to update the thread here. Iā€™ve been working my way through messages in my inbox and some of them are nine days old. Stillgrowing, harvesting and trimmingā€¦with every extra minute. As soon as i get some time Ill get it set up and get some pictures. This weekend.
I canā€™t wait to try this baby out! Thanks Philzon!

15 Likes

1.) 3456 SMD Chips @PhlizonGrowLight

2.) County = germany

2 Likes