Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

I did press wiki so I suppose everyone is able to do it now, please guys give it a go and see if is working (first time I’m doing this)

Also @Eagles009 if you want to add your PayPal on the post would make things faster.

Appreciate your effort and as I said before any help you need drop me a DM or ask here. :green_heart:

1 Like

I still have no pencil button visible to me.

I will chip in a few bucks for some seeds. Did you find a grower? Signed up.

2 Likes

Looks like that’s gonna be me. @Pakore where do I need to send the $50 to get this rolling. I’ll get it out Monday.

Let me het the info, I’ll come back to you ASAP, please, share your PayPal with us so we can send you the money.

Again thanks :blush:

1 Like

I was thinking we just finalize the list for now. Then I’ll front the 50. Then we can all settle up at the end and just do one PayPal transaction for both the shipping and seeds? Seems easier to me and we only get hit with the extra charges one time.

8 Likes

That is some pretty bud :star_struck:

1 Like

Anything is the best for you mate, just wanted to make things right for you.

2 Likes

I’m cool with settling up at the end.

2 Likes

@misterbee I took the liberty of adding you to the list. I saw you wanted in. Hope that was okay

I also added a few more spaces I saw scrolling through we had a couple more interested. I’ll make sure we get plenty of seeds.

2 Likes

With all the interest, why not get TEN people, buy TWO packs, get TWO members to rum 'em? More for the Co-Op and possibly an Auction for OG…just a thought. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Well that is on us, please all interested sign up and we can see what we can do.

He is also have road kill skunk, we might also get one of those, but we got to be fast as he might out run pretty fast.

Thanks

3 Likes

How much for the RKS? I might spring for the purchase, then someone-else can volunteer to run it. It all depends on the asking price, however. Thanks for the info, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Im deffinetly in on pinkleberry

Check out this photo Ed Rosenthal posted this year

Edit. I mean last year. Lol

9 Likes

We could potentially have two growers, outdoors and indoors if this get more people in and someone is willing to dona seed run outdoors.

Unfortunately he is out of RKS, he is making some more, it will be available in two months or so.

1 Like

Can you put me on?

2 Likes

First links a wiki just click edit my man

3 Likes

I added you to the list man.

3 Likes

Interested , and I’ll be outdoor

1 Like

I would really like to get in on this. If therehI an opening put me down please. I need this for outdoors

1 Like