Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Hell yeah, I’ll do one too if available!

1 Like

We are looking for an outdoor grower so if anyone is interested in grow these outdoors, flower males indoors, collect some pollen and them dust the lower / mid buds of the plants outside, he will have enough quality sinsemilla buds and also seeds for himself and for those signed here.

2 Likes

I would love to do that but my plate is so full I would not do it justice :frowning:

but I am do for the run :wink:

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

I would do it if I would have a proven spot. But moved this year and still scouting some guerilla spots. Hope we find someone reliable.

Edit: Just saw eagle wants to do a run. Awesome. Can you put me on please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if this is limited to 10 - if not, I’d love to hop on board… didn’t want to edit the list if it’s capped… so if it’s closed, no worries✌🏼

1 Like

Go ahead brother, would you mind adding starlord to while your at it?

1 Like

Were you trying to run them outside? Or just get on board?

1 Like

Yes, outdoor this season, I can do a few. They are beautiful

2 Likes

Okay. Seeds come in packs of 15. How many would you like to run. You said “few” so I imagine you don’t want the whole pack. I could just order the one pack and you run 7 or 8 and I run 7 or 8? I’m new to this. What’s everybody think?

If you wanted to take over the whole pack I’m cool with that too. Originally I think outdoors was the plan

1 Like

The minute that RKS is again available, do let us know ASAP!!! As long as I don’t have to “break the bank”, I’ll be on it. Thanks, again. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That should be a nice one.

If you want to do some hybrids too , depending on your space 7 should be enough, count with at least 3 to 4 males and 3 females will give you a lot of hundreds or even few thousands seeds.

I like the plan split in two

Also I was about to mention we can get f7 instead but I’m not sure they will be 15 seeds per pack, neither the price of 50 USD.
I still waiting for an answer.

BTW there is always the possibility to get the ACC road kill skunk, it might be a bit expensive but with 20 of us splitting costs should be affordable, also I know Heime for some time, we might even get a multi purchase discount if we do s group buying.
But we can discuss this in the future

5 Likes

I’m all about the skunk, definitely keep me posted on that one. I’m down for whatever. Unless we decide differently I’m gonna send out that 50 tomorrow as planned. So let’s figure this out today if we can. Or at least tell me to hold off if we still up in the air.

I’ll be running them outdoor, so let me know if I can help in anyway .

2 Likes

Still waiting for an answer from the guy, he is 1000% trusted but he’s not using the social media to much.

If you want to hold until Tuesday tops would be appreciated, I think seeds will be less (11 aprox), no clue about price yet

1 Like

I’m in no rush. Can wait til we good.

1 Like

I’d be interested in the RKS as well - and I possibly could run them outdoors - though it would be guerrilla-style so that adds a measure of risk and uncertainty but willing to run them if it’s something that gets ordered and nobody else steps up to run them.

So did is miss the sign-up?

1 Like

Nah brother add yourself on

1 Like

Hey can I get in on this still? @Eagles009

1 Like

Hop on, I’m not trying to exclude anybody. If need be we’ll get another pack. Although with 15 seeds we should be able to get plenty any which way we do this thing.

5 Likes