Please post your carbon filter location

Put it in the tent, you will still have enough height. Bungie cords are nice for damping the vibrations. You know what they say, happy wife, happy life.

2 Likes

You know it! Wifey don’t mind the tents. She just don’t want the bathroom to look like a “factory” like she said lol :joy: LST all the way.

1 Like

For obvious reasons I had to mount it outside of the fridge lol.

4 Likes

Lol I love that fridge Good idea on your mount though.

3 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that it has been working so well for me… especially with 2 brown thumbs. Since I’ve suspended the fan/filter from the ceiling the noise has gone to nearly 0!

1 Like

Suspended with bungies as well.

Scrog is a good way to take taller plants and grow them in smaller places. Check out Hush’s Hidey Hole. He has a 2x2 tent and grows Sativas using a screen.

2 Likes

Ask your wife to choose some nice floral pattern sheets to cover the tent because you think she is right that the tent looks ugly… Cover the space from top to bottom for her in her choice of material then hang the fan outside the tent viola!

9 Likes

Mines sits outside the tent …I hate that big ass fan. But it works. Lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey guys!

So this is what I ended up doing -

I used a 4” intake booster to bring in air

I have an 11inch fan moving air around

I now have it set up and it’s working great.
A 4” intake with a carbon filter at the top of the tent.

Tent is 55inches high and I don’t feel I lost that much space. I’m not growing huge trees and I’m going to learn how to lst and use as much bottom space as possible

4 Likes

10 Likes

Unless the wife is a nonconsensual sadist.

2 Likes

Fan and filter both inside the tent at the top.

2 Likes

New room. . New filter.

how it looks not in place.
filter in place with slightly over the top brackets.
from the attic sides of things. I have lost the wooden battern and now the fan is suspended usings bungee chords. Decided to try solid piping instead of the aluminium ducting. Liked the idea and seems no air flow restricted from using it.

4 Likes

@Mathiaus Lookin good : )
Foil tape is great tape to use in a grow envioment ( heat and moisture )
: )

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve some on order. Just awaiting its arrival. . And the duck tape as I’m finding isn’t the greatest. But it’s doing the job ish.

@Mathiaus You going positive or passive intake ?

Passive. Have two passive inlet vents. Ones 9x9 inch and the other is a 125mm circle vent. Both low down so the fresh air is being drawn thru the plants then out the fan n filter at the top of the roo. And temps are looking good at minute. Even with the sun Raging down at min. Got slight negative pressure which from what I’ve read is good. And temps on a really hot day have hit a maximum 81f. And using a fan controller so that adjust the fan accordingly.

2 Likes

Stored away on shelf for now :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

2 Likes