Plucky's Canna Fairy Garden Grow

I Also love my CBD’S.
Did I send you any Bleugenious CBD?
I Also have a Blueberry CBD if you like.
Let me know . Another CBD believer! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

@Bobgrows You haven’t, :slight_smile: the Bleugenious CBD sounds great! I would truly appreciate adding it to our mix and cbd grow plans. We do have Blueberry CBD :green_heart: also, great to have others around that appreciate se good CBD strains

5 Likes

Send me your info and I would be happy to share and send you some. :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Late posting…checked on the ladies but has to get to work

17 Likes

6 Likes

Good evening all! Had to chop down a little more cover crop and placed anther little crystal that was just begging to join in.

17 Likes

So much fun watching this, and that little fence is the cherry on top. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for doing this @Pluckyevil !

I’m grinning like an idiot.

6 Likes

I have to keep checking in so love’n it
:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

I’m lovingly this. I would like to fill me 4x4 with earth boxes or a 70 gal living soil bed. Keep it going.

3 Likes

Just woke up…night shift life! Love checking in on the plants and OG! Nice to see you all. Hope it’s a beautiful weekend for you. Cut some more cover crop to make way for these growing beauties.

!

14 Likes

My cats keep trying to sneak a snack everytime I open the tent haha

13 Likes
  1. 18.22
    Blue…and some cover crop…we’re thirsty this evening! Put half a gallon of water down the reservoir. This is the second time I have watered. Roze was trying to lay down…lazy girl! So made her a little crutch until her legs get stronger. I think I’ll call the little roze Rozanna…she is a late starter but going strong.

18 Likes

Out of likes. Just let me say everything looks marvelous simple marvelous

:joy::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you! The fairies are hard at work keeping things green and happy! :fairy:‍♀

4 Likes

That last one has better composition than I see from most people with a masters in photography.
What a pretty picture…

2 Likes

So jealous of your cover, I’ve had horrible germ rates this round. Actually starting to think it’s a bad bag…
Looks great!!!

2 Likes

@Rogue aww thanks, that is nice of you to say. I did dabble in photography years ago in school. I love it! Just took these with my phone. Love having you around the fairy garden!

@BeagleZ I love the cover crop! Sorry yours isn’t growing so well. Maybe it was just a dud bag…bummer. I have some spots I put it that didn’t grow or took a lot longer to start…but overall going great. Going to put a few wild flower seeds in there soon I think! :wilted_flower:

5 Likes

Don’t think, do!! Lol
That would be awesome!
I too put some wild flower mix I had, I did not have high hopes for it as it was one of those tourist shop bags. As expected that didn’t come up either.
So yes please, I’d love to see some flowers in there!

2 Likes

Looks like you need a “Guard n’ gnome”
:grinning::mechanical_arm:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yes. I always ask the garden fairies for help l believe
Lol :joy:

3 Likes