Plucky's Canna Fairy Garden Grow

Such a cute idea! :green_heart::v:
Following your adventure.

2 Likes

Had to take down a little cover crop that was interfering with Blues sun bathing! Hope you all are as happy as they are this evening

14 Likes

looking good! the roze cookies is starting to really bounce back now too! happy growing :seedling: what cover crop blend you use ive been using b.a.s 13 cover crop blend so far been working pretty good

3 Likes

Thanks! So glad to see Roze. I eneded up planting a whole new seed…good thing because the first one never did sprout. I use B.A.S also. 12 seed

8 Likes

That is what is what I used until I was getting too many large beans.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@G-paS There are a bit of large beans but it hasn’t been a problem so far. Kind of strategically placed those more on the edges.

3 Likes

I have one and a part bags so will try again doing what you are. They were over taking the plants.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Lots of excitement in the Canna Fairy Garden today!
Came home from working a day shift…yuck…and spent some time with the plants.

13 Likes

So just hanging out and suddenly spot the original Roze cookies I planted. Guess she decided she needed in on the action after all! Must of been the extra gemstones I scattered about yesterday, some fairy magic, and a tad of luck! Things just got a little more interesting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

Looks like there should be a hobbit house behind that fence. :smiley:

6 Likes

Wow, its really beasting out now!

3 Likes

I should say so. Three autos in an Earthbox Jr. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Pulling a :chair: up and I love me some fairy’s :fairy:‍♀

2 Likes

They are actually all photo Fems :sun_with_face: but still! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Who doesn’t love a good fairy! Thanks for joining in! There is room and magic for all!

5 Likes

I just love a fairy garden! Looks great! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 23.36.10

5 Likes

Had to cut down a little cover crop…the ladies don’t want any interference in their light bath! Love watching them grow!

!

14 Likes

Do I remember right, that you were the one that also liked medicinal CBD strains? :thinking:

4 Likes

@Bobgrows Yes! We always mix CBD with our THC stuff! @bassman5420 has plans to breed a good cbd:thc ratio plant sometime. I really believe the CBD helps a lot medicinally for pain and sleep and keeps the anxiety I get from intaking high THC at bay.

9 Likes