Pokey's No Till Organic Meds

I have a question… I’m REALLY wanting to clone that mag plant I have, but I just ordered a new tent, bin, fan etc. AND I just put her in flower!!! Damn it!! How can I keep her :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Pull her out and put her back under a veg light. Veg her long enough to be able to take a clone or two, then start her on a flowering cycle again.

After a week in flower she is still turning from veg to flower, but hasn’t actively started flowering just yet.

2 Likes

She’s in a no till live soil bed with 4 others…

1 Like

Are there any branches on her that have two to three nodes that could be cut for cloning? She could be topped and that could be your clone, too.

Otherwise you may have to wait until she’s finished flowering and reveg her.

2 Likes

Shes not too far in, just take some lower shoots that aren’t getting so much light and cut them out and clone away

3 Likes

Soo, I did something this past weekend. I found “deals”… so now I have a 4x4 tent with an 4" AC infinity fan under a Mars hydro TS 1000W grow light and I bought 18 more bridgelux strips to make another light! And the soil should be arriving tomorrow to start to build that up.(4cb ft of happy frog and I still have maybe a lil over 1 cb ft of the ocean floor)
The 4x2 tent I have now is getting cramped with 5 plants in there, so after they get done, I’ll run 2 plants in the 4x2 tent and 3 in the 4x4 tent. Or that’s my thinking process. :crossed_fingers:Uploading…

1 Like

5 Likes

My soil came in today! Time to grow some clover!

6 Likes

After cutting the GSC out, I bent the mag plant over! Its responding very well to it in my opinion!

5 Likes

Also, I decided to cut down the weakly growing GSC autoflower

4 Likes

Also, in tent #2 I got all my worms from uncle Jim’s worm farm today! 2500 composting worms (they were on sale) and 100 European nightcrawlers with 4 pounds of worm food until the clover starts to come up.

2 Likes

I know it’s not recommended to spread them out, but they’re fine.

1 Like

Tonight, i cut a bunch of the lower branches getting no light.

4 Likes

Another shot

3 Likes

Prolly a better shot

2 Likes

Almost 3 weeks into flower, and this girl’s getting crazy! The past “night” cycle, she grew 4"!! I had to raise the light up a little even!

6 Likes

Also trimmed the mag’s lower leaves up too

2 Likes

Wrong pic, my bad.

2 Likes

Looking good in the tent @Pokey looks like ya got your worms covered! Lol

2 Likes

That clover is taking hold.
Grabbed a bunch of seed from my yard last summer but my setup won’t allow me to use it atm.
1 - 2 gallon pots aren’t big enough.
My outdoor grow this coming summer will definitely benefit from them.
I DID put them in my honeyberry pots last year, a good effective ground cover.

1 Like