Pokey's No Till Organic Meds

I’m getting a new bin started!

6 Likes

What size are those bins? How much soil do they hold? Where did you find them?

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure, but those are like THE ONLY planters (I dont even think their planters, no holes in the bottom)I could find at Lowe’s little enough. Finding square planter pots are next to impossible for me at the moment!
That bin is 64 gallons though

2 Likes

And I need to get them quickly bc I have that mag clone I’m going to need to plant shortly!

1 Like

I just found fricken bulk for the 3.5" pots.:rage: wont be here til the 5th

1 Like

I’m a lil slow sometimes :dash:

2 Likes

Meh… Comes with the hobby lol

You’ll get everything you need to make a killer run next time, even if it isn’t gonna be here this one

2 Likes

Today my girls are in week 3 of flower. They are all growing super fast! Like inches per day! I’m going to run out of room in a hurry.

9 Likes

Help!! Should I worry about this?

3 Likes

Balls on a lady… that is never good to see. Remove that plant before those sacs open and release pollen.

5 Likes

Congratulations - It’s a boy & a girl!

+1 to what @DesertGrown said.

I had a feminized Pineapple Chunk that grew a couple, picked them off and got lucky, she didn’t grow any more but I kept a close eye on her until harvest.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I picked these off last week…

4 Likes

Did I kill her for no reason?

2 Likes

No… It didn’t look like it was gonna stop growing balls so good call for the chop bud

6 Likes

Is this a seed pod?

3 Likes

Looks like an older preflower as the pistils are still white and it has them at all, there’s no seed in there… Just a place where a seed would reside were there to be one… but no, no seed

4 Likes

Well these were on the FC’s… is the tent screwed?

Nope, just a normal, lonely cylax. It’s a girl part, if you squish it, it should be soft, no seeds. Your tent is fine.

8 Likes

Forgot to post my week 4 in flower pics

only 3 left and the wind is out of my sails killing that mag plant :pensive:

4 Likes

Left plant I’ve been trimming, right plant I’ve left alone

2 Likes