Pokey's No Till Organic Meds

The plants are growing nicely, thanks for the support. And still growing! I moved the light up to 3’ 8 1/2" above the top of the bin, so 4’ 2" above the soil.

7 Likes

@ReikoX you can find those at home-depot. They’re a couple of bucks if your in the U.S. and they have different sizes. I originally started my grow with a 27 gallon and it cost me $7 summer 2019.

1 Like

Thanks, but after some modeling and thought, they are not going to work for me. I’m going to make my own…

3 Likes

Meh… Better that it’s out now than pollinating everything in there and you have to pick birdseed out of all your flowers before you partake…

The others are looking damn fine though so at least you’re putting in the work to finish them right and without little premie seeds! 4 more weeks needs to hurry up so I can see these at their peak!

3 Likes

Tonight, in bin #2 I added another bag of fox farm potting soil, sprinkled red clover and mixed it in, then added leaf compost on top of that.

8 Likes

Week 5 in bin #1

8 Likes

Close ups

8 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Great Shot!! She is looking fantastic.

Cheers
G

1 Like

She’s gonna have seeds… damn it, but I’ll pick em out!

2 Likes

Very nice! Starting to get some goodness! You know you can post more than one pic in a post though right? Lol Definitely frost machines

2 Likes

I wasnt sure if I could yet.

1 Like

Yea I think youve been around long enough lol

Did you get bin 2 started and the clones in yet? May need to get a bunch of stuff together and make a big old no till tote for the new place… the idea of not changing my stuff around every run is becoming more and more enticing

2 Likes

This is bin #2 today.

6 Likes

3 days before week 6, still picking seeds out, damn it, but tied up a few branches that looked loadsome. Cant wait!

4 Likes

So in bin #2… I have a white valley bubba from Miles Filipeli all nice and sprouted! But I’ve been told since the clones of that mag landrace that I wanted to keep went hermie, the clones would be too. Theyve all rooted.Am I holding on too hard??

4 Likes

Clones are exactly the same as the host plant they came from. If the plant you took cuttings from was a hermie, then the clones of that plant will be hermie too.

4 Likes

Slim chance they won’t herm too as original plant decided to be intersexed… It was a good looking plant but there are more stable genes out there that get just as big and won’t start throwing pollen in your growing gears…

2 Likes

Would you just look at that!! First time though…

2 Likes